nitpicking

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
I wish when they play The Devil You Know live that Joey would just sing "Let the right one in" and then let Scott and Frank shout "You gotta go with the devil you know" along with the audience. I know it doesn't matter that much, but I think it would really add to the song live.

I wish when they play The Devil You Know live that Joey would just sing "Let the right one in" and then let Scott and Frank shout "You gotta go with the devil you know" along with the audience. I know it doesn't matter that much, but I think it would really add to the song live.

I wish they would stop playing the song all together and throw in Keep It in The Family or One Man Stands.

Or if they have to play it redo the very bad Chorus in which you are speaking about. I am ok with the song until the bubble gum chorus

Yep..thats what i thought the first time they played in live on that Night show.

Joey seems to be struggling to complete the lines. In the studio they sure can multi layered the vocals, but in a LIVE situation, they really need to break parts for a better effect.

It would be better with Scott & Frank be screaming the line while Joey ushered the crowd to scream along ( pls insert rock star pose )

I wish they would stop playing the song all together and throw in Keep It in The Family or One Man Stands.

Or if they have to play it redo the very bad Chorus in which you are speaking about. I am ok with the song until the bubble gum chorus

Yeh.. but I still think it's not as bad as the bubblegum pop chorus of Fight Em till You Can't... that one is quite sickening:puke:

It would be better with Scott & Frank be screaming the line while Joey ushered the crowd to scream along ( pls insert rock star pose )

Exactly.

Anthrax_11182011.png

anthrax-joey-belladonna-cor-660-80.jpg

anthrax-1.jpg

Big_4_230411_Anthrax_01.jpg

...and my personal favorite
Anthrax-LAS-VEGAS-OCTOBER-20-Anthrax-singer-Joey-Belladonna-performs-du-105863704.jpg

or maybe he should sing every song as Joey Plant
JoeyBelladon_Wargo_6985761.jpg

Strange how after months of performing, no one ( from the band or outside the band) had realized it. As if none watched the vids online & commented. Don't tell me they dint even watch themself on that late nite show??