Burnt Offerings
Souls Of Black
Into The Pit
The Legacy
Over The Wall
Raging Waters
Alone In The Dark(with Louie on drums)
Disciples Of The Watch

It was a very short set for Testament.(a little over an hour)I guess that's what happens when you have FOUR OPENING BANDS! I felt like I was at Gigantour,except I never heard of these groups.Eric Peterson said in his most recent interview,that this tour,they would be playing songs from The Gathering and Low.What Happend?I have been a fan for 20 years and I drove 3 Hours to see Testament and I am disappointed,with last night.I want 3 hours of Testament!
No opening groups,just an evening with Testament.And how about playing something different for a change.You have so many great songs that would be awesome live.
DNR,Reign of Terror,C.O.T.L.O.D,Do or Die,Time is Coming,Face in the Sky,Deadline,
Chasing Fear,Ride,Together as One,Fall Of Sipledome,just to name a few.

I wasn't complaining...and a drove a little over 2 hours to see them. I would've liked a longer set though. As for the opening bands, I only caught a couple of songs from the last one with the pig masks...no comment.
Anyway, I quite enjoyed myself and they all seemed to be at their prime last night.

I thought they sounded great...I showed up with almost a 102 fever...But I didnt want to miss the show..

I want to thank Eric for my previous interview with him at www.LivingForMetal.com as well as allowing me onto the guest list for the NJ show!...I would have went backstage afterwards and said Hi, but I was in the middle of "breaking my fever" and I didn't want you guys to get sick...or be tempted to drink a few beers..

Next time you come back to the NYC area...I will defintely share a Beer or two and a few laughs too..

Thanks again Eric..and Ms. A ..for keeping me in the loop with things..I'll have a review up at LivingForMetal.com over the weekend..I'm sure..and I'll post the link..

Cheers to All!
Steve Saks
www.LivingForMetal.com

I had a great time last night. :) I agree the setlist was short though. A friend of a friend got the setlist after the show and there were two songs on there that they didn't play for some reason.

This was from the Toronto thread:
that was so awesome! but I gotta correct you my friend: two surprises:

true believer AND three days in darkness

That's right alex and greg are learning the new shit (I did catch both of 'em screwing up and searching for their place a couple times :p shit happens) but they played the new songs awesome! the whole set was awesome!

Those must have been the two songs,that we should have heard?
LUCKY BASTARDS!
:cry:

Maybe "Let Go Of My World"? They pretty much played a "Live in London" type of set.The Pre-"Low" show,as I called it.

I enjoyed the setlist because I'm really only into the first two Testament albums. We drove for about three hours to get there (It took about another hour because the place was hard for us to find) and arrived roughly 15 minutes before Testament stepped on stage. The last time I saw them was at Louder-Harder-Faster where their set sounded a lot worse because the PA had gotten fried right before they were supposed to go on.

I was a bit disappointed with the pits, though. What was everyone wearing there? Maybe I saw some of you.