NEW Bootleg DVD for sale: Testament Live in Tokyo, Japan (The Gathering Tour 1999)

"Testament - Live in Tokyo Japan" Bootleg DVD"
The Gathering Tour 1999

1. DNR; 2. Down For Life;
3. Demonic Refusal; 4. Low;
5. Burnt Offerings; 6. Into The Pit;
7. Bass Solo; 8. Souls Of Black;
9. 3 Days In Darkness; 10. Eyes Of Wrath;
11. True Believer; 12. The Legacy;
13. Riding The Snake; 14. Legions Of The Dead;
15. Practice What You Preach; 16. Over The Wall

Encore:
1. Dog Faced Gods; 2. The New Order;
3. Disciples Of The Watch

*Pre-show backstage footage
Filmed by Walter Morgan/Deadly Embrace

Line up:
Chuck Billy
Eric Peterson
Steve DiGiorgio
Steve Smyth
Steve "Horse" Jacobs

Official Testament Merchandise

I just ordered it. I don't have any of the other boots so I can't say what the quality is like, but I'll post a review after I get it and watch it.

For those of you who have the boots, which one do you like best?

Yeah, now that I think about it, I saw a tour where Testament headlined and Forbidden opened. Bogart's in Cincinnati. I think it was the Low/Distortion tour, fuckin awesome.

Testament Legions said:
The fact that this was filmed in Tokyo, a different city.

Yeah I get that, but it's essentially the same show, no one even bothered to change the artwork from the Osaka show. There has to be some difference that would make me want to buy this one if I already have the Osaka show, these shows couldn’t be more than a week apart.

All bootlegs suck anyway!:yuk: No SweatingBullets, the quality WILL NOT be good!! The times I've bought bootlegs (which I rarely do because of their pitiful quality) the sellers ALL said the SAME THING: "Yes they are good"---BUT NONE of them were! If you're going to spend money on ANY TestAmenT DVD, buy the 'Live in London' DVD if you havn't! I bought the TestAmenT 'Live in Osaka' last year & not only was the sound horrible, but it glitched UNBELIEVABLY towards the end...so bad I couldn't even watch it! And to the naysayers, it is a HIGH QUALITY DVD player---it has played DVDs that have glitched in another DVD player that's in my house, so I know what it's capable of! It's a shame too because there are some great songs on those Osaka & Tokyo DVDs!

I received my copy of the Live in Tokyo dvd and have watched it so here goes. I know the main question is what's the sound quality? It's a bootleg so it ain't great. I was able to tell what every song was so it wasn't that bad. I knew what I was buying so I don't have any complaints. Yeah, the sound could have been better but I've heard much worse.

There's only one camera but it has a good/unobstructive view of the stage. Chuck was saying it was the last show of the tour so that was cool. The drummer was really good, it was funny to see him smoking a cigarette when they come out to do the encore.

If there's another boot from The Gathering tour, it's gotta be with Lombardo on drums.

Sole Reaper said:
I received my copy of the Live in Tokyo dvd and have watched it so here goes. I know the main question is what's the sound quality? It's a bootleg so it ain't great. I was able to tell what every song was so it wasn't that bad. I knew what I was buying so I don't have any complaints. Yeah, the sound could have been better but I've heard much worse.

There's only one camera but it has a good/unobstructive view of the stage. Chuck was saying it was the last show of the tour so that was cool. The drummer was really good, it was funny to see him smoking a cigarette when they come out to do the encore.

If there's another boot from The Gathering tour, it's gotta be with Lombardo on drums.

How is the sound compared to the Osaka show? That sound was awful you could barley tell what they were playing.

With technology you figured the newer bootlegs would be better, but the best ones - sound and imagine wise are the New Order one from The Omni and The PWYP tour from Santa Monica.

I don't have the other boots. Live in Tokyo was my first. So I can't tell you what the difference, is.