Testament "The Tokyo Tape" Video Bootleg

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Testament "The Tokyo Tape" will be the second video released as an official Bootleg(Testament/DeadlyEmbrace Video). I think it is the best video shot from The Gathering Tour. Filmed in Tokyo, Japan, at Club Citta. It is the full concert from the previously released song "Dog Faced Gods"(Testament first Strike Still deadly enhanced CD, Japan Version). The line-up was, Peterson, Billy, DiGiorgio, Smyth, & Steve Jacobs(ex-Forbidden, Man Made God) Drummer. It also contains backstage, & other extra's, that will be included. The video will run Appox. 90 Minutes.

Hey Dearly E. !
Great to hear you will make a video of that show. That show was a killer, I was there, and I have a very good souvenir of that one. I was the European guy at the aftershow. So maybe we've talked together :)
I also videotaped this show from the soundboard (I had a pass for that).

BTW, you mentionned this video will be the second official bootleg... what about the 1st one ? I think I've missed a post...

Waiting to hear from you about this !
Thanks
Arnie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted By ArnieB:....................................................."
BTW, you mentionned this video will be the second official bootleg... what about the 1st one ? I think I've missed a post..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

None have been released yet, but the one that being edited & packaged(as we speak), is from The Gathering Tour(album Line-up), filmed at The Madison Theatre in Peoria, Ill. This web site will soon(near future) have both video Bootlegs for sale. And more being discussed. Eric & I have been talking about releasing Testament live at The Dynamo(Demonic & Gathering Tours), as possibly being next(#3)...............................As well as some older more Alex days..............