Testament 1995-08-18 (Bootleg)

xAm_I_Evilx

Nov 4, 2002
Texas A&M University-Commerce
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31233&highlight=testamentfrom what i have listened to so far it rules...great quality...

Setlist:

01 The Preacher
02 All That I Bleed
03 Alone In The Dark
04 Low
05 Legions (In Hiding)
06 Burnt Offerings
07 Eerie Inhabitants
08 The Legacy (intro)
09 The Legacy
10 First Strike Is Deadly (small cut - tape flip)
11 Urotsukidoji
12 Practice What You Preach
13 Souls Of Black
14 Apolyptic City
15 Into The Pit
16 Dof Faced Gods
17 Over The Wall
18 Trial By Fire
19 Hail Mary (end cut)

(i have not listened to the whole show to verify the setlist....this is what it says at the link, but i filled in track 6 & 8 which they didn't know)

Sorry for bringing an older thread back, but I just managed to download this bootleg and I'm listening to it at the moment and I gotta say: "Thank you very much for that link!". It's fucking amazing. Chuck's talking a lot (for example about some fight in which they were involved or about telling the Atlantic Records to go fuck themselves) and they play some songs that are played live very seldom. The quality is also tolerable.

God Damn... Just finished downloading this Bootleg.... I've always suspected that Murphy had done some studio overdubs on the "Live at the phillmore" solos (I know his good but c'mon NOBODY can play all thouse solos SO perfect on one try in front of that many people)... Well he sure proved me wrong.... That guy is AMAZING!
If I only have had the chance to see him live with Testament =(... (no disrespect to Mr. Smyth who also do a very nice job)