New Testament "Best Of" CD released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmonicminor1210 said:
^

dude either way Walter was outta line I am sure Chuck and the rest of the guy's wouldnt appreciate him making fun of TESTAMENT fans like that.Regardless of who's fault it was for releasing yet another best of collection.I think Walter should apologize for those rude comments.

Dude, if you think kissing Chuck's ass or anyone else's for that matter is going to get you somewhere, the only place it'll get you is in Dodens Gay bed! :tickled: :tickled: And for Walter to apologize? Now that is even funnier! I guess I should start talking about your mama? :tickled: :tickled: :headbang:

Who does not find it ridiculous for an active band to have 5 Best Of albums in less than 10 years, regardless of whether it's the band or the record companies? Also, who ever said it was teh band's idea? I sure as hell didn't, so don't put words in my mouth.

Also, Maharet, I'd like to see you justify your statement. I can't help it if everyone is so damn eager to pick a fight.

Dodens Grav said:
Who does not find it ridiculous for an active band to have 5 Best Of albums in less than 10 years, regardless of whether it's the band or the record companies? Also, who ever said it was teh band's idea? I sure as hell didn't, so don't put words in my mouth.

Also, Maharet, I'd like to see you justify your statement. I can't help it if everyone is so damn eager to pick a fight.

I find that this is not ridiculous, you know why?? cause I know that`s not their decision , and I can tell more I will buy it just because I`m a fan and I`d like to have all their records...

I will also buy it... but not because I'm a got to have everything fan but because of I'm a new fan and this days of darkness compilation is really cheap... why I can't figure out.

Dodens Grav said:
??? sure as hell you didn't ...but who wrote that it is ridiculous "regardless
of whether it is a band or the record companies" :tickled: :tickled:

Dodens Grav said:
hhmmm I try to avoid getting into "net-fights" and even commenting on them ... but let me help you finding finding the answer to your last question/statement.
maybe the answer is "People are eager to pick a fight with you because actually nobody likes you"
or maybe the answer is "Actually you can help this situation.LEAVE.":Spin:

@Harmonicminor - i can see you are seriously touched by the fact that Dodens has been officialy called GAY. You are soo right, no one should be called GAY .... even Dodens shouldn't be called GAY, -I would surely agree with your thoughts that it is just not right to call that someone/something is GAY ....
... but hey ... wait .... what was your first sentence in this thread :Spin:

I didn't say it was ridiculous on behalf of the band. It's not. Because it's not the band, it's the record label. Regardless of who's fault it is, however, there are more Best Ofs for Testament that is needed. That's the only point I was trying to make. Don't make it more than it is.

And Jimmy, I'm not going anywhere. I don't give a shit if people don't like me, whatever their reason may be, even if it's simply that they don't agree with me. This is the only Thrash band on the forums, which is why I post here.

Dodens Grav said:
I didn't say it was ridiculous on behalf of the band. It's not. Because it's not the band, it's the record label. Regardless of who's fault it is, however, there are more Best Ofs for Testament that is needed. That's the only point I was trying to make. Don't make it more than it is..
that is not what you wrote.
you wrote that it is rediculous "regardless if it is a band or the record companies" - that means what it means ...now you are of course trying to change that meaning since you got a little more sober than you were while writing this.
whatever point you are trying to make - trying is a good word - because you never accomplish to actually make any point.

Dodens Grav said:
And Jimmy, I'm not going anywhere. I don't give a shit if people don't like me, whatever their reason may be, even if it's simply that they don't agree with me. This is the only Thrash band on the forums, which is why I post here.
I was wrong - you are still not sober - it wasn't jimmy who wrote what you are reffering to - it was me, so don't use my friend's name where you are not supposed to.
we can all see that you don't give a shit whether people like you or not - I think that is very healthy for you.
however the situation here looks like this: you are in the room (virtual in this case) where most of the people for the last past months told you on several occassions that they don't like you, but you are still here, saying all the time "c'mon it is all of you who are wrong and it is me who is right - I am cool - you just don't understand it"
well maybe you are right and it is such a sad paradox that you just can't be understood by the masses,.... and maybe not ..maybe you are just an annoying sad dick.... i am not the one to tell ...but in the first of those cases you should just have enough of self-respect and stop posting here, ... but if it is the second option you are welcome to post more.:wave: :cool: :p :D

I don't think there's really any point to make. I simply think the amount of Best Ofs in a period of 10 years should not exceed the number of studio albums. :p Is that really so stupid?

dude! stop whining and realize its not Testaments doing ok? thats why people are yapping at you! its their label! everyone is trying to explain that! you think the boys want a thousand best of cds out there? half the bands who have those kind of records dont have any say in it...
from the looks of your responces you are blaming the band and calling it ridiculous instead of realizing the truth....

I KNOW it's not Testament. I already SAID that. Read the first thing soulfly quoted. I'm talking about the situation. The fact that the band has more Best Of albums than albums with new material lately, that fact right there, is what I'm talking about. THAT is what's ridiculous. Not the band. The record company is what's fucking ridiculous. Maybe my posts before weren't as here, but let me just be blunt now: Spitfire is being really fucking stupid. They just want another Testament release because they're not putting out enough stuff to satisfy them. From my experience, Demonic, The Gathering, and FSSD are all easily to be found in basic record stores, so I don't see the need for the LABEL, not the BAND, to put out another best of. They should've at least waited for the new album, don't you think?

Hopefully I've made it a little more clear, what I've been trying to say now...

Are you people retarded? Doden, even starting with his initial post, said that the release of all these Best-of's/compilations was ridiculous and that statement didn't involve the idea of it being the bands fault. Are you people honestly SO IGNORANT that you cannot grasp this!??! O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.