days of darkness??

ChaosWithoutProphecy

disciple of the watch
Mar 4, 2002
so cal
Visit site
from blabber:

According to Play.com, a new TESTAMENT compilation, entitled "Days Of Darkness" (view cover here), is scheduled for release in the U.K. on June 28. The complete track listing for the two-CD set is as follows:

Disc 1:

01. Hatreds Rise
02. John Doe
03. Riding The Snake
04. Down For Life
05. Demonic Refusal
06. The Burning Times
07. Ten Thousand Thrones
08. D.N.R.
09. 3 Days In Darkness
10. Together As One
11. Legions Of The Dead
12. Fall Of Sipledome

Disc 2:

01. First Strike Is Deadly
02. Into The Pit
03. Trial By Fire
04. Disciples Of The Watch
05. The Preacher
06. Burnt Offerings
07. Over The Wall
08. The New Order
09. The Haunting
10. Alone In The Dark
11. Reign Of Terror

good track listing, but practice and low material is missing for some reason. the cover looks fucking sweet! is this gonna be UK only?

Not only is the Practice and Low material missing, but also the Souls Of Black and The Ritual stuff is not included. It seems like if the track listing was the band's choice- the new stuff and songs off the first two records- which is pretty much what they're playing live these days. BTW doesn't disc's two tracklisting remind you of something??

High Priest Of Evil said:
Not only is the Practice and Low material missing, but also the Souls Of Black and The Ritual stuff is not included. It seems like if the track listing was the band's choice- the new stuff and songs off the first two records- which is pretty much what they're playing live these days. BTW doesn't disc's two tracklisting remind you of something??

Yeah ... it's EXACTLY First Strike Still Deadly... I bet it will be this cd ... That's lame! That's a best-of I won't be buying!

It's kinda pointless to release more and more best-of's without adding some unreleased tracks to them, so that the true fans (who have all the records) would have the reason to buy it. Needless to say that it's pointless to release a "best of" that includes songs only from four records- this doesn't show band's diversity, doesn't give you the samples of all reocrds)... and isn't really a "best of"... my opinion, of course