No Comment!

bolivershagnasty

Armed and Dangerous
Apr 17, 2005
san antonio
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2007 at 17:25:50 EST

ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian spoke to Gus Griesinger from Glam-Metal.com about a number of topics including the current status of the band. Here are a few excerpts from the chat:

Glam-Metal.com: What's the status of Anthrax right now?
Ian: "?Were writing a record. We'll keep on writing till the end of the year, and maybe we'll get into the studio by the end of the year and hopefully we'll have a new record by next summer."

Glam-Metal.com: Have you guys got a new singer yet?
Ian: "I can't talk about it!"

Glam-Metal.com: So, no comment?
Ian: "No Comment."

Not sure how to take this but it seems that Anthrax are still moving foward!:headbang:

Posted on Friday, September 14, 2007 at 17:25:50 EST

ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian spoke to Gus Griesinger from Glam-Metal.com about a number of topics including the current status of the band. Here are a few excerpts from the chat:

Glam-Metal.com: What's the status of Anthrax right now?
Ian: "?Were writing a record. We'll keep on writing till the end of the year, and maybe we'll get into the studio by the end of the year and hopefully we'll have a new record by next summer."

Glam-Metal.com: Have you guys got a new singer yet?
Ian: "I can't talk about it!"

Glam-Metal.com: So, no comment?
Ian: "No Comment."

Not sure how to take this but it seems that Anthrax are still moving foward!:headbang:

You took that and came away with they're moving forward? Seems like the same ol' vagueness to me. Did you not see the "maybe" before he says they'll get into the studio?

Sorry bro, but that was a typical Anthrax non-answer.

Wow Scott actually talking about Anthrax for a change and still as vague as ever. Im getting real sick of reading all this other shit as to what hes up to all the time trying to stay in the spotlight as much as he can.

You took that and came away with they're moving forward? Seems like the same ol' vagueness to me. Did you not see the "maybe" before he says they'll get into the studio?

Sorry bro, but that was a typical Anthrax non-answer.

Well I'll keep up with the hope until it leads to quiet desperation!:lol: