No guitar for me! =(

DekuRR24

New Metal Member
Jan 15, 2010
I'v been trying to get my hands on a Jackson RR24 (yellow/Black) for 2 months now. I was expecting a delivery today but insted I got an estimated massive dispatch day change to next year.

Does anyone know of any good websites to order from?

I'm from the UK.

Post this in the Guitar Player's Thread, you're more likely to get a helpful response there. (Seriously, we need a mod so we can delete all of these excess guitar threads.) And if I were you I'd change your signiture too if you wish to keep posting here, fucking hell it's too big.

To get on-topic in the off-topic section: The model is no longer made. Instead, they now make a gold metallic one with black bevels. I ordered the last one @ thomann.de because at first I ordered one at music-store.de but after 2 weeks I got mail.. :loco:

Von: Robin Oldekamp [mailto:thescythed@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. November 2009 15:00
An: ********
Betreff: RR24

Hello ****** (Or *****, ******* said get in contact with **** but the email account says ******** so I'm not sure of your name)

Max said I should contact you since you are his boss and ask you questions too since he isn't at work every day and you're there when he isn't and vice versa.

The website first told me my ordered Jackson RR24 would probably arrive at the store 16.11.2009, but since today it says 27.11.2009

Do you have any idea when mine arrives, or has arrived? We called and we should been able to pick it up this saturday if everything went according to plan, would you be so kind to inform me when you think it arrives, will I be able to pick it up Saturday?

They would set it up on tuning CGCFAD with 0.11 to 0.52 strings for me, I don't know if that helps you for looking but I thought it might.

I hope to hear from you soon, thanks! ;)

-Robin Oldekamp

This is what he sent me back:

Dear Robin,

the Fender Company, witch is the owner and distributer of Jackson Guitars, just called me to tell me bad news.

they´re still producing the RR 24 but they changed colors.

They stopped producing the guitar in black with yellow bevels

And changed it to gold with black bevels

I send a picture too..

The other colors : black with red bevels

http://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/art-GIT0010290-000

And

White with black bevels

http://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/art-GIT0010288-000

so you mite change the color in you order

Kind regards

I couldn't believe it and I could almost started crying (I actually did have tears lol) and I asked him to verify.
Got this back:

Dear Robin,

of cause i know that you preordered a RR 24 in Black and Yellow

and of cause I ordered that guitar for you at Fender/Jackson Europe

but yesterday they called us an canceled our order about that guitar cause they stopped producing black and yellow.

Yes I am 100 % sure

Jackson canceled our order about your black and yellow RR 24

And told us that there will be no black and yellow anymore,

cause Jackson changed to gold and black

Even if that sounds totally nuts to me…

Kind Regards

I couldn't believe it and I could almost started crying (I actually did have tears lol)

Oh my god.

1262850558083.jpg

fucking pansy