No guitar for me! =(

==>Ran guitars.
You can get an axe with the same, or even better specs so stop bawwwing, go to the homepage of their shop and let those guys build an awesome guitar for you. Fanboi style or not.

I guess I'll just go with the red one, it still looks great. The yellow made it stand out though...

Gak.com said they would be getting it in march though, are they just having me on?

The red one looks damn amazing, much better than in the pics, so I'd say go for it. If you really need the yellow bevels you can always get it to a luthier and ask him to paint them yellow for you.

==>Ran guitars.
You can get an axe with the same, or even better specs so stop bawwwing, go to the homepage of their shop and let those guys build an awesome guitar for you. Fanboi style or not.

You have not tried one, neither have i. We don't have the right to reccomend it therefore. According to customer feedback lately they have gotten kinda sloppy.

Thanks for the replys. I just need clarification that there definetly not making the yellow anymore. I don't want to buy the red and find out they are getting yellow stock somtime.

I'v contacted Jackson.

It's really botherd me that all this time I'v been told "Stock next month" "Stock next month" and now the guitar might be discontinued.

I don't know why having it in yellow bothers me so much, maybe becasue it's costing around £800-900 and I decided on yellow to begin with.

I'v been trying to get my hands on a Jackson RR24 (yellow/Black) for 2 months now. I was expecting a delivery today but insted I got an estimated massive dispatch day change to next year.

Does anyone know of any good websites to order from?

I'm from the UK.

Musicians Friend?