No more Jay and Silent Bob

Vêrö Pêrkêlê

Hot & Spice
Apr 10, 2002
Spain
Visit site
I know that this is nothing about Cob,but Im sure that somebody will reply me.This thread is about the "death"of Jay and Silent Bob in Kevin Smith's films.He sayd that in his web:

"This time around, we've dubbed the production company New Askew - a not-so-clever reference to the fact that JERSEY GIRL will be the first flick we make that's completely unrelated to the other flicks we've made prior to this one. That means no Julie Dwyer references, no Rick Derris references, no STAR WARS references, no JAWS references (okay - there is a JAWS reference in the new flick), and most of all, no Jay and Silent Bob."

I think Jay and Silent Bob are cool,why do they must dissapear?

Im making this thread,most at all,for being more into the forum,and for meet more people.
Please tell me what do yo think about Jay and Silent Bob,and let me be part of the forum.

May the Force be with all of you

:Shedevil:

awww... that sucks...? But who are they? Are those the guys that were in Dogma and a bunch of old movies? I kinda like them... hmmm

no more jay + silent bob ? that's really sad , those guys are really cool...i am a big fan of them ... but i don't really believe this, they got known to the mainstream with dogma, and thats not long ago ...

no more jay + silent bob ? that's really sad , those guys are really cool...i am a big fan of them ... but i don't really believe this, they got known to the mainstream with dogma, and thats not long ago ...

ha! thats funny no more jay and silent bob, im not a fan of them at all. i saw clerks and j and sb strike back, and i didnt really like them. but if they make another one, i wont waste my money:D

It was more like a spin-off of all the Kevin Smith movies. I think it's good that Jay and Silent Bob are no more, they grew kind of weary. As long as they were minor characters like in Clerks or Mallrats, it was good, but when they were the main plot characters like in J&SB Strike Back and Dogma, they were not that funny. Though J&SSB was good, but mostly because all the references to old movies, not because of Jay and Silent Bob. Anyway, I hope now that Smith gets "free" of his old characters, he'll make something new and fresh like Clerks was.

Originally posted by loWildChild

Heya! Thats really kewl!!!! I want pics of that mall!!! Go there and take some pics, okay? :lol:

Yeah, but they updated it now, so it looks different... Everything changed. They took the whole mall apart, and there was only one store left open when the construction. But I'll ask my mom if she has any of the old school mall! \m/