No news is NOT good news

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
So we've gone nearly a month since Anthraxs Sonisphere show with Bush and there doesn't seem to be any likelihood of any news surfacing on whats happening with the band. This cannot be a good thing. Man I just would love it if Dan was still a part of things and the new record was coming out soon. FARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and yes I'm drinking..

Yeah no news can be bad news. But maybe not - they never exactly announce anything right away - and it may take time to get things ironed out (if in fact Bush comes back).

I think it can be good by the next reasons:

- DN is out and they get John for Sonisphere gig.
- Metal hammer petition.
- Charlie's recent interview.
- Scott's twitter and his light of the train (or he was waiting to see ACDC, rock n' roll train, the first song they open you know).

Also not knowing fuels speculation and keeps more and more people talking which can maybe help them in the long run.

More importantly I believe this is post number 666 for me!:devil:I would just like to thank all the board members who post here and mostly this crazy band who not only has given us the most unbelievable music over the years but also so much insane drama that there is always something to post about! Here's to 1000 posts:kickass::kickass:

Also not knowing fuels speculation and keeps more and more people talking which can maybe help them in the long run.

More importantly I believe this is post number 666 for me!:devil:I would just like to thank all the board members who post here and mostly this crazy band who not only has given us the most unbelievable music over the years but also so much insane drama that there is always something to post about! Here's to 1000 posts:kickass::kickass:

Thank you for being a part of it!

Personally, I think there are some ego issues at this point in the mix. I'm sure that it bites John a bit over the whole reunion thing with Joey and Danny. Maybe he's trying to see how serious the band is about his joining again. Or...he might just be making them sweat a little. :)

~Brian~

Hi,
I don't know why this is taking so long.
...it was John's decision not to participate the reunion tour and not want to do the writing with the other guys - I believe that everyone's been frank and honest with him, there was no backstabbing at any time.
...John said that he did not want to return with his tail between legs...after Sonisphere he sure does not have to do that!

I suppose John just needs to think this through thoroughly- this is lifelong commitment after all...:)

...and of course - once bitten twice shy...

T:)

If they fail to get Bush back, how funny would it be if they publicly started to sweet talk Milano into reforming S.O.D.? Bwahahahahahahahaha :lol: