Good news Bad news! All good 4 Anthrax!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:
wahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I have a great story for you all! HAHA.

Some of you may have noticed that I posted about the new Anthrax album yesterday, claiming that I was going to pickup a copy after work. Well, to my surpirse, shock, and horror of it all I went to three different stores(some where smaller cd shops) and everybody was sold out of "We've come for you all"! Ofcourse, this is good news for Anthrax for the album really seems to be taking off! This ofcourse is bad news for me as I still haven't picked up a copy:erk:

But one of the stores I stopped at yesterday told me they are getting more copies today, and they are gonna hold one for me.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Sweet news...well, not you not getting a copy, but good that they were sold out. Good sign. Maybe the copies they're getting today will go quickly too. Good thing they'll hold one for you. Great album, I got the European release off of ebay couple months ago. I'm picking up the US release probably on Friday.

Very cool after hearing the entire album I must admit I am even more proud to be one of the loyal net nerds. Aug, I love that pic you got of Prime. Is that from the Dreamwave series?

Yeah, I stopped into one local store that had only one copy in, and I had to search for it, as it wasn't on display...if that's all they're carrying (1) it does Anthrax no favors and (2) it's not hard to sell out.

I haven't checked out any other places. I know HMV had a fair sized display in their metal section for the import, with about 30 copies available (I don't know how that sold), and I would imagine they'd give the same treatment to the domestic release.

Yeah. I asked mine to get me Killer B's. She came back with Europe.
pukeface.gif

It would be awesome WCFYA sells as well as it sounds! I teach guitar and I'm going to suggest to everyone at work this week regardless of what they play or what kind of music they dig to buy the album. Anthrax deserves their album to be BOUGHT AND NOT DOWNLOADED! Their tenacity alone is an inspiration! Plus The band I'm in has got 4 gigs next week and we're gonna plug the new Anthrax. All us die-hards gotta mention this album to as many people as possible :headbang: