some good and bad news concerning my visit to heavy metal paradise(utopia)

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
bad news first,they arent gonna get jap version for the time being,they would have to get a fair few requests for the album to do so + also the fact that the asking price would be around the 70 dollar mark and anthrax just aren't as popular as they used to be unfortunately,i have the jap release for stomp and volume 8 so it was a bit of a shock that they arent gonna have the latest one even though i am sure they could if they really wanted too.

i think they will probaby get there hands on a couple of jap releases sometime after the april 15 release date so i will here the bonus tracks sometime.

other than that some good news on the live scene for me,just got my disturbed tickets for there show downunder in february!!!

20 tickets left how lucky was that lol.

ps has anyone on this board been to a disturbed show,if so did they crush or what????

Thanks for letting us know about Utopia Mr Thrax - I'm getting my best mate in London to send me a copy of the Safe Home single and WCFYA mid Feb now.

its gonna be a great year for seeing live bands in aus this year,i am finding more day by day,disturbed murderdolls stone sour zakk wylde confirmed.

bands that i am hoping to see,anthrax of course and spineshank could be coming downunder as well,its been along time betwwen drinks as far as any decent bands touring!!!!

i seen kiss on there last reunion tour,great great show,maybe if it was in sydney i'd go.

there aint nothing wrong with silverchair timmy,seen them twice and they put 110 percent into the live show,diorama has grown on me a very peaceful album.

I would like to be in Australia cos one of the hottest and most gorgeous chicks I have met in my hometown is just leaving for there. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! (It's only planet away)

i saw disturbed & korn on the pop sux tour.it was really good.alot of energy.i reserved my copy of WCFYA on hmv.com.they have the japan version if u want it.i found that out from buddy love

thansk for the info sazz and there def aint 3 shelias for every dude,some places inthe country seem to have alot more woman but overall its pretty even !!!

i am gonna check hmv out now

Come to Adelaide dude - the chicks here are gorgeous!!!!!

Lots of surfy chicks walking around in the 35'C heat right now too - yaa hooo.....