''No Place Like Home''-tour, Roadtrip through Finland.

Malfeitor69

New Metal Member
May 21, 2018
Hi, guys, I'm new here and I've had more than one beer.

I just got this crazy idea to get some people together for a COBHC version of ''Hurmaava joukkoitsemurha''. Let's make a roadtrip through Finland and follow the band.

Anyone interested?

I'd like to go to atleast both Tavastia shows and Kempele if my fantasy regarding this thread doesn't come true. If I harvest alot of berries then I might afford even more tickets..

No, it's all under the table and the mosqitoes have to be faster if they gonna get a piece of me.

I am not from Finland and I don't have that much money to save for such a trip...I'd gladly go to all those gigs if I was from there

They're touring now somewhere in Finland, then they have more Finland tour dates in Fall? It's very hard to find a list of their upcoming shows. Wouldn't hurt to have a list clearly in sight. Lots of people who are on the verge of coming to the show likely would come but they'll never know there was a show in their hometown until it's over.

I'd be up for some epic time over a lakeside or forest with rum if we can arrange a shady meeting between a few dudes / dudettes.

Last edited:
They're touring now somewhere in Finland, then they have more Finland tour dates in Fall? It's very hard to find a list of their upcoming shows. Wouldn't hurt to have a list clearly in sight. Lots of people who are on the verge of coming to the show likely would come but they'll never know there was a show in their hometown until it's over.

I'd be up for some epic time over a lakeside or forest with rum if we can arrange a shady meeting between a few dudes / dudettes.
Well a meeting sounds good? Doesn't have to be during the tour, just a meeting somewhere with some beer :D

Don't bother, I created a thread about it but got made fun of XD

Would absolutely love to plan some type of IRL meeting with members of the forum (even if it's just 5 people). Could be at a concert, could be elsewhere, doesn't really matter to me to be honest.

Why not, lol. Maybe we can create a metal song over a fire at a lakeside with some rum, or under a bridge if it rains.

Last edited:
Thinking of flying over for the Kempele show as I have some time off work. Have any of you guys ever stayed in Oulu before? What’s it like for tourists etc? And what would be the best way for me to buy a ticket, can you buy them from a box office?

It's 3 dates in Helsinki bro - 25/26/27 , I can do Friday or Sat but not thursday

How likely is it to find tickets at the venue or from scalpers in Finland ?
You sure? I didn't find any page to buy tickets for Saturday.

If the show is not sold out you can buy tickets from Tavastia, but I've never seen people selling tickets at the doors so if it is sold out the chances are slim.