No Return

Terminus Est

Dec 8, 2002
Visit site
Has anyone ever listened to them yet? These guys are just so overlooked and deserve more recognition. Their album Machinery kicks so much ass. I bet their older stuff just kicks as much ass.

Actually the other purpose of this thread is asking someone here if he/she has any old albums by these really talented French exports. Like I mean the albums Contamination Rises, Seasons of Soul, and of course their debut Psychological Torment. I'd like to see if anyone has any of these three albums since I can't find them at Amazon.com, Ebay, or even the UM Hub.

yeah, very good live-band! :kickass: saw them twice and both time it was one great live performance :headbang:
but i don't know the older albums, only "Selfmutilation" and "Machinery"

Believe me they did make 3 albums and an EP before Machinery and S-M. If you go to NR's official site, you'll agree. BTW I have two songs from two of their old albums(very rare Kazaa finds) :

Vision of Decadence(from Psychological Torment) - This song really reminds me of Battery(song by old Metallica), only with death vocals. :headbang:

Memories(from Contamination Rises) - Slayer, nuff said! Also only with the harsher vocals.:headbang:

Judging from these two songs, I'd say NR's old albums must really be so overlooked. I'd like to have them, or at least all their old songs.

Damnit and I want those three albums! There ought to be a place where they can be ordered or there has to be some UM member here who has at least one of them.