No scheduled California shows?!?!

Jeff Milne

Oct 29, 2002
Visit site
According to the website there are no scheduled California shows, and none were mentioned last night. When can we expect another California show? If it's not by the end of next month, I'll probably see the genuine article twice before seeing The MaidenS again.:err:

we need to finish up our recording...lot's of invested money in this thing. we had a big tour planned but had to delay that too. i'm feeling your pain too, jeff. my neck has gotten weak in the studio- i got a killer bangover today from diego. but our chops are getting a fine tuning, and our setlist will have at least three more tunes. :) look for us to kick MAJOR ASS in 2004, and see ya at UA!

Not that I wish any pain on you Minimurray, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with a BAD case of body pain. Damn, even though we are playing longer hours in the studio it just isn't the same as playing a live one! Sorry Jeff, but we'll get another one scheduled as soon as we possibly can. Promise! Glad to see you made it home safely last night!

I didn't drive home last night, I stayed in a hotel. Otherwise I probably would have ended up like that guy trying to drive home from the Vista show last year, DEAD!

Man that sucks about that guy, his friend was nice. I've made many many trips between here and Ca on no sleep and its tough but alot of caffeine sure helps!

Ya Heenan, I don't know how you do it! Red Bull made many a trip with ya too, no? On the way back from Cane's I was nodding off all over the place. Thank God I wasn't driving. Glad everyone made it home okay!

I crashed somewhere in San Juan Capistrano. Fortunately, I wasn't driving. :)

Actually, Red Bull (at least 4 of them) that one time didn't do anything for me! I do "cheat" by pulling over at rest stops at least 2 or 3 times to rest for like 10 min. Luckily during the SLC drive, I had Chris with me and we switched off driving so it was a piece of cake.

Driving home a long distance after a show is hard. Having caffiene nearby is handy for a quick jolt when needed to keep those eyes open is necessary for me plus I usually put the passenger window down a bit for some nice cold air keeping me awake (of course with the heater on my feet). Silly things but it works for me. :)