No Scheduled LA or Orange county shows?!?!

Bruce Chickinson said:
Hands off the sister Smylex. After the Galaxy, Sara and I are her official "watchers." hehehehe after that "idiot on wheels" kept grabbing her shoulder.
Oh, c'mon, Mom! Jackie and Marilyn are fun to torture!:D

Bruce Chickinson said:
Hands off the sister Smylex. After the Galaxy, Sara and I are her official "watchers." hehehehe after that "idiot on wheels" kept grabbing her shoulder.
:worship: BTW Jen, nice tag on that asshole down front in the second set. Security eventually sent him Bye-bye...what a dick

Doodoobubbachuck said:
We will be doing So Cal shows, just not almost every weekend like we were doing lately in some cases. Plus, we have something really really cool in the works for late November, should it pull through, that I think will earn your forgiveness for not having more live shows this 3rd quarter of the year! Will update as things confirm. :Spin:

AGGHHHGHGHGHGG *spits and froths*

I'm watching the calander..hey its the 15th. we've waited long enough OUT WI' IT! hehe

-HobbesDawg

Bruce Chickinson said:
Nope...sorry Jeff. We've been told by promoters that we are playing LA and OC too much so we are cutting back and focussing more on out of town shows. Sorry about that.

*quietly whispers* Salltt laaaakeeee cittttttyyyyy.

(grin)

-HobbesDawg