No talk on "Death Whispered a Lullaby?"

Alcapoth

S t a r E
Apr 27, 2002
ON, Canada
Visit site
I'm just wondering...I haven't read any posts or threads about this song yet stating that it's good. I haven't seen ANYTHING on it. Please don't tell me it is the WORST song on the album...? Not since it has such an awesome title...that would be unfortunate.

So, is the song good or bad? I wanna know...to anyone who owns the album. I wouldn't dare download any of the songs from Damnation...my will is too strong, and damn...I just cannot wait for this album!

15 more days to go...

It's definitly my least fav. track on the album, unfortunatly...but yeah the song title is awesome.

I am spinning it now (again) and it is an excellent song, just not as strong as the other tracks "in my time of need" which preceeds it is so fucking brilliant that it takes away from "death whispered..."

its a great song, but not as strong as any of the others. but weakness is definately the weakest song but i guess its a good end to the albujm

D A M N A T I O N

space_grasvart.jpg
Released: March, 2003 <---- HELLO!?! I guess it's time for an update on this soon
Running time:

Tracks:
1. Windowpane
2. In my time of need
3. Death whispered a lullaby
4. Closure
5. Hope leaves
6. To rid the disease
7. Ending credits

Release dates:
Australia April 7th 2003 - Zomba
Europe April 14th 2003 - Music For Nations
USA April 22th 2003 - Koch
Japan May 7th 2003 - Zomba

did anyone notice that they havent included weakness in the tracklisting on the official homepage?
is it really that weak? yes it must be!
Wieeeeeeerd!

I do like it, though I find it a little repetitive.
My favourite on the album is 'In My Time Of Need' followed by 'Windowpane'.

ChrisEmerson said:
its a good song. just download it :p if you are getting the album anyway its not as though it matters much.

Yeah, I screwed this up already by downloading Wreath from deliverance before it came out....I want the whole initial IMPACT of what I think about the album the moment I buy it, without already knowing how it's going to kind of sound like....

And, I'm happy to hear many love Death Whispered a Lullaby...that's awesome! Hoefully I find it great as well....