Nocturnal Depression - Suicidal Metal Anthems (mdb, katatonia medley)

FatefuL

syndrome lover
Apr 22, 2004
Aracaju, Sergipe, Brazil.
www.fotolog.net
Have anyone listened to this track from Nocturnal Depression's 2006 Nostalgia - Fragments of a Broken Past .. it starts with My Wine in Silence and goes to Without God than another song that i couldn't recongnize..

cool band... interesting track.

i love french bm.

You just broke that bands black heart...haha!

no worries, i brought the remedy.

care_4_3_napp.jpg

ok Fateful, I have lurked your threads for a long time and never said anything, but I have to say...this is the most amazing recommendation ever. I no longer feel like killing myself by eating several pounds of yogurt after listening to this.

ok Fateful, I have lurked your threads for a long time and never said anything, but I have to say...this is the most amazing recommendation ever. I no longer feel like killing myself by eating several pounds of yogurt after listening to this.

i'm really into french bm bands like Celestia, Amesoeurs, Mortifera, Belketre, Triste Sir, Alcest.. lately.. and really diggin' into the 'melancholic bm' french scene..

I recongnize, as stated before, that the band isn't that good.. vocals aren't really good, and instrumental is often weak going somewhat out of tune.. although i could find some interesting, while looking through an intoxicated and positive eye to it, since i got their music by a recommendation from some guy on soulseek that shared some commum interest on the other bands mentioned before.

I'm really open minded and can be really tolerant to music.. maybe its one of the only things in life i try hard to look to the positive aspects of any acts.. i can listen to really shitty grindcore bands for exemple, or really unlistenable demotapes.

while listening to it for the first time i came across this song that had that Katatonia part and thought it would be interesting to bring it to the commum knowlage around here..

I thought the videos on myspace sucked hard.. but i do not expect any shit on black metal videos... they usually suck and are ridiculous anyway..

Now the only one thing i don't get is that specific point there:
ok Fateful, I have lurked your threads for a long time and never said anything, but I have to say...

you talk as i'm some spammer, and i simply can't understand that... the only other thread simillar to this one you can point out and use as an argument is the Lifelover thread.. and well.. i think it fails anyways for the following reasons:
- I really like that band (Lifelover), and think it has something to do with katatonia since they play some non labeled avantgard music, and got a lot of feeling to it, and an overall sorrowful atmosphere. A lot of members of this forum does that, start threads about bands that they like and have anything to relate with the main band we discuss here..
.. That was obviously the case here too.. except that i don't really like this band announced in this thread, as i've already mentioned.. But i have made a notice here about a banda that is said to have Katatonia influences and is related to it by doing some weird medley cover of a Katatonia song. --

You can obviously express your feelings and deslikes about any band .. and say whatever you want about it.. and theres absolutely no problem with that.. but i think u've just made an unjustified accusation here.

i guess that if you have only said :
this is the most amazing recommendation ever. I no longer feel like killing myself by eating several pounds of yogurt after listening to this.
i wouldn't even bother to answer.. would be completely cool with it.. since it wasn't mutch of a recomendation really.. but a 'come to knowlage' thread..

but by stating the rest of your comment you went on an pointless offensive twoards
me.

I'm sorry if i made you waste your time here with this thread and stuff, and i'm cool if you think it was shit and all.. but by taking all my contributions here as not valid or worthless, without any concrete reason for it is a sad thing to see around this forum.

I don't expect any replies to my speech here, but i trully expect that on future situations either you simply express your deslikes on anything i do post or comment about in a more constructive way OR that when by doing some accusation like this one here you point any clearer reasons for it.

Thanks.

haha!! someone forgot to bash mr.blaccky .is he some sort of an untouchable being or what?

I think that Blakky's attainment of at least some status of untouchability can certainly be argued. And on that note, I certainly see nothing morally wrong with him poking fun at this overt level of musical amateurism on display here.