Nocturnal Rites

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
I was wondering who enjoyed the Nocturnal Rites performance as much as I did? Or for that matter who thoroughly enjoys that new disc, since it is ultra sick!!

8th Sin is quite possibly going to my favorite album of the year! So I would like to see some songs off this spectacular album in concert, would anyone be willing to co-sponsor them with me?

I thought they were incredible last year. Intense live band. I think the 8th Sin is just an OK disc. Kind of a let down after two great disc. There is only like 2 real strong songs and the rest are just OK.

I heard rumor that they are planning a week long tour in the states this year....I would rather see some other band if there is a next year for Powerfest.

A week long tour sweet!! It will probably be NY, Boston, Jaxx, Ohio, Harpos in Detriot, Chicago, and Minneapolis.

Thats just my guess.

Nocturnal Rites was so freaking awesome last year it was ridiculous.

They were so good that Morgana Lefay left the stage early with their tail between their legs. (They played after NR... if you weren't there). Morgana is a great band, but paled in comparison that night.

I will definitely be checking them out on their week long tour. I hope they play Chicago... Minneapolis is a long ways from Milwaukee.

I think we should invest our Chicago PowerFest $$ into sponsoring another great band from those parts of the world, such as Nostradameus, Poison Black, Symphorce, Vision Divine, Labyrinth, Mystic Prophecy, Metalium, Machine Men, Kotipelto, or Primal Fear.

Metalium or Machine Men would be da groovy!

Loved Nocturnal Rites. I say it all the time that their performance might seriously be the best power metal performance I have ever seen.

That being said, there are a ton more bands I would rather see hit the stage before them at powerfest, though I dont think anyone would be opposed to seeing them again.

Metalium or Machine Men would be da groovy!

Loved Nocturnal Rites. I say it all the time that their performance might seriously be the best power metal performance I have ever seen.

That being said, there are a ton more bands I would rather see hit the stage before them at powerfest, though I dont think anyone would be opposed to seeing them again.

Good call Jason, Metalium or Machine Men would be awesome. I know NR just played but I really really want to hear the new stuff live.

I really liked the new Metallium. Really solid. They were usually hit or miss for me but the newest one is great.

I also realy like the new Machine Men disc. I thought the last one was just OK, but this one is really catchy and from start to finish really good.

The new Dark Moor was also really good. I am really excited to hear the new Olympos Mons disc.

I have the new Machine Men on the way to me in the mail from an overseas trade. Can't wait to hear it. I think these guys would be huge. Their sound would appeal to older fans as they have hints of Maiden and Queensryche, yet are a little more up temp, ala Sonata.