Noltem's "Mannaz" EP was released this afternoon - now streaming on Invisible Oranges

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
The title says it all. What is this, 2004 or something?

You can stream the entire thing at http://noltem.bandcamp.com/album/mannaz and actually buy a CD copy if you so feel inclined.

The EP was premiered by Invisible Oranges (http://www.invisibleoranges.com/2015/07/noltem-mannaz/) this afternoon. There's a great writeup if you'd like to check it out.

If I promised any of you a copy of this CD over the years, just send me a PM or hit me up on Facebook. Thanks for enduring my spam over the years.

Onto the full-length… and I guarantee that it won't be another 10 years. :Spin:

i jammed to it last night at work.

now i just bought one. yay for OOP ORG 1PRESS L@@K

and keep me informed on marsh dweller. i loved it

Thank you guys! And thank you J, for the order. I'm compiling all of my (many) bandcamp orders and starting to send out copies tomorrow and tuesday. I'm glad I took those two days off from work, the response has been HUGE and I am honestly stunned and humbled.

edit: Justin, send me a message on Facebook with your address please!

Of course I need one too, can you send an extra if you send to Erik plix? I'll paypal youwhatever it costs ofc

absolutely. without exaggeration, it is costing me $10 for each CD envelope that is sent to Europe. pretty surprising, i remember when it was like $4 or $5 to do the same thing. asked erik if he wanted a copy, but no reply yet… i don't expect to hear from him for a while. email me at marksveldt@yahooDOTcom and I will send two, you can pass one on to him or do whatever you want with the extra!

Can I just paypal ye some shekels direct? Bandcamp link giving me grief in terms of editing cart. (Accidentally dbl clicked and have two in cart, and I only have one set of ears.)

Can I just paypal ye some shekels direct? Bandcamp link giving me grief in terms of editing cart. (Accidentally dbl clicked and have two in cart, and I only have one set of ears.)

Not a problem! Use the email address up above, if you so desire. It updates automatically on my phone. Thanks everyone for giving a fuq

Many thanks amigo! For some reason, Paypal is not providing me with your mailing address. Please PM or e-mail me and I'll get that shit in the mail tomorrow

no problem J.

just FYI everyone, northern silence just released the noltem MCD on feb 12th. if you're in europe, you can order it from their webshop. I'm going to have some extra copies, so if anyone wants one just send me a message here or on Facebook. if you pay for shipping then it's yours… I should get the CDs in a couple of weeks. it's the Mannaz EP with the 2005 demo included as bonus material. 500 copies - its a jewel case with 6-page booklet, all photography by yours truly. the layout and photo editing was gloriously completed by our old pal NICO LIEGME from Australia (Nicodemix). Matt Stikker also came up with a very cool hand-drawn design for the actual disk.

honestly i wasn't totally thrilled about including the demo songs because i have mentally drifted faaaaar away from that material. i mean i put out that tape when I was 15 years old. still, am fully aware that 95% of all bands hate their old demos or albums, so it doesn't really bother me. people enjoy it, and i understand that it will probably held to sell some copies. the same guy who mastered the EP did a remaster on the demo, so the sound is at least slightly better. either way, it should be a nice looking CD and I am totally thrilled that someone wanted to put out a professionally-made edition. just started recording a song for the full-length, should be cool. thanks for receiving my spam

Reactions: Reign in Acai