NON-EUCLIDEAN NIGHTMARE

HOLY ROLLING SHIT these things look fucking AWESOME!

The finished product is sweet! Can't wait for everyone to see it! All the waiting has paid off!

The online downloads should be available on Itunes and other sights very soon as well. But take my word for it - buying the actual CD is worth it for the artwork alone. LUIS - YOU ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME!

Must not be the last person to own a copy..... agony killing me....

Now also available for download!

LinkLogo3.gif

Should be on Itunes pretty soon as well.

yeah. now everyone can pull a Jeff and bitch about every little thing in the booklet.

I don't think their are any that size on this batch. But this is a smalllll batch. It was kind of a "for a couple more bucks we will give you shirts with your CDs" kinda deal.

When we get set up with actual merch people the sizes should be all across the board. I am trying to establish a connection with the peeps at merchnow but no one got back to me yet.

As it turns out, there were not shirts downstairs. There were plaques though. Vince, Rich, BR, and Nick ... wait a minute... who the hell am I fooling??? Nick and BR are never on here.

But yeah. They're at my apartment if anyone wants to stop down, or meet up somewhere else.

I got 400 packs of ear plugs today too... guess that's not very exciting.

I'm hoping shirts will be in tomorrow. I'll let everyone know.

I'm on it. Still trying to recover dough from the cd purchase to put towards more merch...

Yeah I know. I suck. Or so my car does (had to replace the ENTIRE emissions computer). I am gonna throw you some money on or around the 16th when I get paid.

Merchnow STILL has not responded to us.

I was looking in to www.indiemerchandiser.com but they are "not accepting" new bands at the moment.

Did you see how much it would be if we just went through discmakers to get another batch made? That would be the quickest way since they have everything they need. We probably have more than enough in the change fund to buy another batch at this point.

If you want I will look in to a local place for the time being, just let me know.

The sexiness is about to descend upon me, my cd has been ordered.

Jon, turns out I do not have your address.

PM it to me on here.

I will get a shirt out to you, and a poster. OR you could just move back to PA......

But for real we'll send the stuff out to you in the next week or so. We still have a couple size L left and I am gonna try to order more Friday.

Cool your Jets! You think huge envelopes and postage just falls out of the sky?!

I will mail it tomorrow, it's my day off

Thank you sir, there really is no rush for it. I just wanted to know, but I didn't want to ask politely.

hahahaha that's our Jon!

Yeah I am off all day today. I will pack it up and send it out in the next hour or two.