NON-HUMAN LEVEL finish recordings

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
Non-Human Level, solo project of Darkane's guitarist Christofer Malmström have finished the recordings of their debut album.

Chris states the following on his website:

" My solo project Non-Human Level is finally finished! Peter has been working hard mixing the album at Not Quite studio here in Helsingborg and the result is very cool! It´s being mastered in Gothenburg this week and sent to printing at Listenable Records in France. I can´t tell you how much I enjoy having this project behind me, because as fun as it has been, it has at the same time been very hard to write, arrange, record and produce the album by myself with the constant thought if it is good or not. However, I am now very satisfied with the result, and I won´t forget the great contributions by drummer Ryan Van Poederooyen, bass player Gustaf Hielm and vocalist/mixing guy Peter Wildoer who´s done great performances to make sure this album kicks ass! And it kicks ass!!! I have tried to come up with a good description of what Non-Human Level sounds like, and the best I can do is this: It´s melodic death metal with influences from the tampa death like the band Death (many deaths here) mixed with the more scandinavian style like the one Darkane has but with more instrumental parts and more guitar solos. Now I will shut my mouth and let you judge by yourself when it´s released October 24th. It will definately be worth checking out I promise! =) "