Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

QuothTheRaven

I see dumb people
Mar 21, 2002
West Lafayette, IN
Visit site
The chicago show at the house of blues this sunday sold out and I couldn't get tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna try and get a scalped ticket, but I need 2. I don't suppose anyone here has an extra one?

Go to ticketmaster.com they have them.

If you really cannot get a ticket, I may be willing to sell mine. I'll have to see if my parents let me go. I'll let you know tonight.

You can still get tickets. I just checked ticketmaster and the house of blues isn't showing that it's sold out.

thanks for your support all. :p

For some reason ticketmaster's system was fucked up earlier. Both at the ticketmaster location and on the website they wouldn't give me even one ticket. However, fortunately for me, at like midnight i was able to get my two tickets. Whew, that's a relief. I normally buy way in advance but had no money until recently and it was fairly safe to assume the show wouldn't sell out at least until the doors open. I was almost wrong. Well, got my tickets and hopefully i'll be meeting the band too because my buddy works at the HoB and knows all the security. Rock on!!!

:headbang: