ATTENTION: selling Jaxx ticket for tomorrow, Nile/Behemoth/King Diamond/Black Dahlia

awesome! we'll be lookin'! i'll be in my girly river dragon shirt with a bright red button up shirt over it, i suppose.
don't know anyone that needs a ticket though.

were you the one in the zyklon shirt that looked at me and nodded slightly?
chromie and i were at the side sitting on stools

.. AND STARING AT YOU (or someone else)

and EN VIND were you there? standing in the front right? by the giant bald monkey man?

...we just stalk people thats all

ct_thrash said:
were you the one in the zyklon shirt that looked at me and nodded slightly?
chromie and i were at the side sitting on stools

That would be I. I'm too tired at the moment to discuss the show though, maybe when I get back from Dark Tranquility tonight.

d00d, im gonna be there... Philly show. look for me in the Dream Theater - Train of Thought shirt. my girlfriend will be wearing my Dechristianize hoodie, Dan will most likely be wearing a "Metal Up Your ASCII \m/" hoodie.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
d00d, im gonna be there... Philly show. look for me in the Dream Theater - Train of Thought shirt. my girlfriend will be wearing my Dechristianize hoodie, Dan will most likely be wearing a "Metal Up Your ASCII \m/" hoodie.

I'll be in a Die Apokalyptischen Reiter tshirt. Yellow and red on black (cause I'm assuming you don't know what it looks like) and big letters on the back that say "Erhelle Meine Seele". I'll look for you to say hey.

I went to the jaxx show last night. Got up around 5:30 and was at work by 6:44. Worked until 3:10. Now I'm going to the Troc, so I'll probably be sleeping by the last band.