North America isn't just the USA

Rashmarth

New Metal Member
Sep 16, 2013
I see Amon Amarth has what they're claiming to be an "North American" tour, yet there is only shows in the USA. Do they not teach geography in Sweden?

That's dually insulting - no shows for Canadians, and being ignored when it comes to naming our continent.

Super weak.

I see Amon Amarth has what they're claiming to be an "North American" tour, yet there is only shows in the USA. Do they not teach geography in Sweden?

That's dually insulting - no shows for Canadians, and being ignored when it comes to naming our continent.

Super weak.

I am a Swede and no, I have never read geography, nor heard of Canada.

Since I'm too lazy to start a new thread, I'll post in this one that I bought tickets for the Tampa and Ft Lauderdale, FL, shows in January.

Hm, I skip out on the other Swedish shows and only do the Göteborg one, due to lack of money, then I fly to Florida to see the guys twice, logic?

I'm sure Canada will get some shows too.

Actually if that thing that was talked about where clubs need to pay silly money to have international bands play, per band member, maybe Canada just will not have live shows any longer?

Only read this thing
https://www.change.org/en-CA/petiti...nternational-artist-per-performance-in-canada
not sure if it is as bad as that link makes it out though

well, original story apparently from here:
http://www.calgaryherald.com/entert...musicians+threaten+smaller/8842759/story.html

Some friends of mine who are also booked for the next 70k cruise from Miami on January 27 have started to book busses etc to go from Miami to Ft Lauderdale to see AA play on January 26, then back to Miami again in time for the crusie.

They are currently 208, yep 2 zero 8 and no decimals, people signed up for the currently 6 busses party trip!

There are plenty of metal heads on that ship that will miss you guys on the cruise! Though many of them are going to great lengths to see you at least once in Florida instead.

:headbang: