Vote for the set list for our upcoming tour!

Knarfi said:
still dont get it why they think the lyrics are so bad.. they cant be THAT bad..
Well, they could've at least changed the lyrics or something. It's a pity that such a great riff is not being used just because of few words

Socom said:
If I haven't seen it on the DVD, I would've thought they never ever played it live. Another song I would really love to see in concert is Risen From The Sea. It's such a shame that great song isn't part of their playlist just because of its lyrics.

+ Thor Arise
+ Friends
+ God His Son ...

Fuck college, and mid-term exams... :mad:

I seriously hope they play thousand years of oppression again!! they played it last year in holland and the power is just fucking amazing! see you in weert on the 25th everyone!!

Knarfi said:
Oh, haha, must have misread that.. and yeah, Risen from the sea.. still dont get it why they think the lyrics are so bad.. they cant be THAT bad..
I always wondered why they don't just adapt the lyrics a little bit and make it a tune about Jormundgand, hell, that's what i always thought it was about until i decided to try and work out all the words.

Risen From The Sea (2000) deals with Satan, Johan said this in an interview I read somewhere.

"Risen from the sea
The beast of hell is here"

I think there's a thread somewhere that was trying to figure out what exactly the lyrics are..