UK Unholy Alliance Set List

Fifeldor

New Metal Member
Oct 27, 2008
Has anyone seen the boys on the current UA UK tour yet? If so were they first on or did they follow Mastodon? How long did they play for? What was the set list?

Im going to Hammersmith on Friday and as much as I am looking forward to Slayer and the rest the main reason Im going is to see Amon Amarth abd was wondering what to expect

Cheers

Has anyone seen the boys on the current UA UK tour yet? If so were they first on or did they follow Mastodon? How long did they play for? What was the set list?

Im going to Hammersmith on Friday and as much as I am looking forward to Slayer and the rest the main reason Im going is to see Amon Amarth abd was wondering what to expect

Cheers

Ah shit. :mad: That reminds me I completely forgot about picking up my tix from the post office depot. Hope they have not returned them... We struggled to get those. :erk:

:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG: you FORGOT to pick up your tix???
what the... how... why...

Ok, close your mouth now, its picking up dirg from the floor. :lol:

I have been alone and without a car for many weeks, so I had to set out three hours in a morning (lazy bastards do not really do evenings) to pick them up.

That is because they were sent by recorded delivery, si instead of putting the tickets underneath the door or in the letterbox (where they would have fitted fine) they needed a signature.

Yet anybody who finds the slip can collect them, and they do not ask for proof of ID. Dont ask me, I don't think the system makes sense either.