North American Tour 2010

yeah really bad!!!

anyway... was a great fucking show!! when the came up here, the show wasn't great like this one

hope to see the guys soon!!!!

valley of the damned, hang him high and weed out the weak were really fuckin brootal!!!!

:kickass:

Does anyone have any info on merch? shirts, hoodies etc?? prices? Thanks. I'll be at the Detroit 5/26 concert.

They had 2 different flags. One is the cover for AOTED and the other is the Long time no death flags/skull. $15 each. They also had a Hypocrisy logo hat too! Didn't see the price for that. 2 shirt designs: Hypocrisy old logo white with est 1991 on back. And the other shirt AOTED album cover on front with tour dates on back. $20.00 each. And they did have a baseball shirt too!

They had 2 different flags. One is the cover for AOTED and the other is the Long time no death flags/skull. $15 each. They also had a Hypocrisy logo hat too! Didn't see the price for that. 2 shirt designs: Hypocrisy old logo white with est 1991 on back. And the other shirt AOTED album cover on front with tour dates on back. $20.00 each. And they did have a baseball shirt too!

thanks for the info dude!! I'm gonna try my best to pick up the baseball shirt!!! I love those soo much when metal bands have them. I'm also going to try and get one other shirt as well. I'll prob spend $50 to $60 altogether.

1. most of the tour bands were boring, so Hypocrisy arrived and I was kind of ''flat''
2. They didnt play the Apocalypse/4th dimension, which FUCKING PISSED ME
3. Sound was OK, not bad, not great. But it was still a kind of turn off during tunes like Warpath. And Peter's voice could have been louder.
4. Personnal issues with my lady, that has nothing to do with the gig itself.

so there

1. most of the tour bands were boring, so Hypocrisy arrived and I was kind of ''flat''

I know what you mean!!!!!!!!!!! The line-up should have been way better than these "unknowns."
:heh:

2. They didnt play the Apocalypse/4th dimension, which FUCKING PISSED ME
3. Sound was OK, not bad, not great. But it was still a kind of turn off during tunes like Warpath. And Peter's voice could have been louder.
4. Personnal issues with my lady, that has nothing to do with the gig itself.

so there

"4. Personnal issues with my lady, that has nothing to do with the gig itself."
Bullshit! Don't blame Hypo cuz your bitch is on the rag:kickass: dude...

well duh, thats exactly why I said that it had nothing to do with the gig itself. But still its part of the reasons why I didnt enjoy the night overall as much as I thought I would.
Still, it was very cool