North American tour Oct-Dec '10

Metal375

Tanith First & Only
Apr 18, 2008
California
Yes, I know this was already posted as an announcement with all the tour dates. I'm making a new one so people can (hopefully) post show reviews, links to updates/interviews, and other related gossip and crap. We'll see how long this lasts :p

Well, here is the first tour diary entry from the guys:

http://www.hailsandhorns.com/featured/evile-tour-diary-entry-1/

Sounds like things got off to a VERY rough start, but they are up to speed now. It looks like the date for Oct 9th in NH was canceled - I recall thatguythatlikesmetal was hoping to see 'em that night :bah: - that sux, dude. Several others on here said they were going to see 'em on different dates, so hopefully the rest of the shows will go on. Looking forward to seeing them Dec 8th at the Whisky! A year ago, I never would have thought I'd be able to see Evile 3 times in a year...in the U.S.! :loco:

Yes, I know this was already posted as an announcement with all the tour dates. I'm making a new one so people can (hopefully) post show reviews, links to updates/interviews, and other related gossip and crap. We'll see how long this lasts :p

Well, here is the first tour diary entry from the guys:

http://www.hailsandhorns.com/featured/evile-tour-diary-entry-1/

Sounds like things got off to a VERY rough start, but they are up to speed now. It looks like the date for Oct 9th in NH was canceled - I recall thatguythatlikesmetal was hoping to see 'em that night :bah: - that sux, dude. Several others on here said they were going to see 'em on different dates, so hopefully the rest of the shows will go on. Looking forward to seeing them Dec 8th at the Whisky! A year ago, I never would have thought I'd be able to see Evile 3 times in a year...in the U.S.! :loco:

Turns out I couldn't go to that date even if I really wanted to go. (there's a wedding I must attend this weekend)
Thankfully, there's another NH date that I will attend.

In case you missed it, some of the guys' Twitter pics from the last couple weeks...

tumblr_l9qan4uJ251qzmvl5o1_400.jpg

Just arriving in Austin. We’re sure that building is Megatron

tumblr_l9r88rl7HA1qzmvl5o1_500.jpg

Some Evile merch currently on sale on the road!

tumblr_l9s1r58Rxp1qzmvl5o1_500.jpg

Joel and the Epic Curly Fry

tumblr_la56r2T3qz1qzmvl5o1_500.jpg

Joel finds his favourite band’s vinyl in NYC!

tumblr_la5dnofjBN1qzmvl5o1_500.jpg

Evile at the Unisphere

tumblr_la7044oBAN1qzmvl5o1_500.jpg

Ben Jordan going for a slam dunk

I was going to make a Tread on what Merch they are doing this time round.....and there are some pretty badass shirts there, I think I'll be doing some shopping in my future :D

Just as well they threw the cat out, little did you know, he fucked with their engine and while they where stuck on the side of the road, he would take them all out. Evil fucking Gary! At least it's just the engine that got taken out, close call guys!!! Narrowly avoided the Cat Scratch Fever...

Via Earache, an interview with Ol in Toronto on Oct 12th:

http://www.x-plosiveentertainment.c.../interviews/429-evile-interview-with-ol-drake

A juicy excerpt:

XM: So, I hear you are working on a new album already, is that true?

Ol Drake: Yes, We’ve been writing for months now, and we’re actually writing on this tour as well, so we’re getting a bigger vehicle soon, so there’s more space to write, um and we got three months when we get home, so we’re recording in March and releasing at about July-ish time. :loco:

XM: What can you tell us about it?

Ol Drake: Umm, it’s a lot more…aggressive, and angry, and we’ve been through a lot so. So, it’s not going to be like, ‘la da da da’ so yeah, I’d say it’s a mix of the first and second album but with extra, Evileness. :devil:

XM: Any final comments?
Ol Drake: umm just check Evile out, if you like us, come to our show, if you don’t…watch…Evil Dead *laughs*

haha :lol:

and about the new album, sounds great! now i imagine an album full of My Parasite-like songs :D

and Ol said that it will be a mix of the first and the second album, so that will make the album title:

Enter the Infected Nation full of Parasite graves

...wait, what?!

i'm starting to wonder why Joel is on every tweetpic...
is he supposed the Pete Wentz of Evile or something? :lol:

i'm so sorry, i shouldn't have said that!