North American Tour !

shrud

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2004
Hi everybody, I don't know if sometimes the members read the forum but I take this chance.
First of all I've to say that I'm really sorry to ask you the request that you've probably heard so many times...
I live in Quebec city and as long as I can remember you never come, not even in the Province of Quebec, and Quebec city is the north american capital of (european) metal. We're many thousands waiting for you here !

Why are In Flames coming so often and not Dark Tranquility even a single time...? :(

Please if you come to Quebec I'm sure you will not regret it. As In Flames said at their last tour, WE'RE THE LOUDEST :D

Hi !!
Yeah it's true !! I live in Quebec city too and I really want Dark Tranquility to get here please !! You are my favorite band !

p.s ) As I've read on the Mikael Stanne profil , one of his favorite movie is "Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain" which is a movie from QUEBEC just as the guy who make it and if you like Quebecer movie you will love " Sur le seuil".

Dark Tranquility rulzz !!!
Vive Dark Tranquility !!!

Thar the Quebeker !! YHA !!!

the band goes where they're invited by clubs/festivals/other promoters, and doesn't go where they aren't.

sympathy, loudness, movies distribution or the average number of exclamation marks per sentence have nothing to do with it.

Taken from FAQ / official site:

- WHY DIDN'T YOU INCLUDE [INSERT HOMETOWN/-COUNTRY HERE] ON THE TOUR?

We sometimes get angry mails from people wondering why we chose to ignore certain cities or countries on tours. In reality, everything is taking care of by the booking agency, and we don't have _anything_ to do with the choice of where and when to play. Our input regarding the route of the tours is close to zero, especially when we're touring as a support band - which we've done every time so far except for the "World domination" tour in '97 and on the European tour 2002. Bands of our stature are rarely sitting down with the booking agencies deciding where to play. The usual procedure is that you agree to do a tour and are then informed about the dates on a "take it or leave it"-basis. We're the first to agree that our touring routes have been a bit strange at times, but it's nothing that we can be responsible for. The logistics involved are far more complex than what people usually think, and us not playing at a certain place doesn't mean that we've got anything against it.

I don't think that shrud and Thar are angry - they would just like to see DT play in their part of the world - what's wrong with that -They seem like enthusiastic fans - I know some forum member have seen DT many times and maybe its just a la de da thing at this stage -
I'm sure if You never saw DT live You would like Them to play in Your hometown -
btw You never know unless You ask -

I've already said I'm sorry of asking that... I'm not angry ... I was just enjoying Dark Tranquility's music like usual and I thought it would be great to see them live...
I admit I didn't read the FAQ but I would have appreciated to be respected...
As you have probably see, I don't perfectly speak English and I don't want fight with anyone here... not even you rahvin even if you seem to like loosing time annoying fans...
Once again, I'm sorry...

shrud said:
to like loosing time annoying fans...
Oh, he actually enjoys re-shaping time, not merely loosing it. As for his personal annoying preferences, you should come to me and ask for an appointment, since he only annoys in a perfectly scheduled tour. Thanks for visiting.

|ng (Rahvin's roboagenda)

P.S: Nah, nobody here would start a fight. We are so bored most of the time, so you'll probably see us cracking some (bad) jokes, that's all. Your question was answered, right? You're welcome. :)

shrud said:
I've already said I'm sorry of asking that... I'm not angry ... I was just enjoying Dark Tranquility's music like usual and I thought it would be great to see them live...
I admit I didn't read the FAQ but I would have appreciated to be respected...
As you have probably see, I don't perfectly speak English and I don't want fight with anyone here... not even you rahvin even if you seem to like loosing time annoying fans...
Once again, I'm sorry...
Now you all had to go and give the poor n00b a hard time..

DT fans.. I swear.. :rolleyes:

Don't listen to them, dude.
Here, have a puppy thing:

Puppy.jpg