North American Tour???

wow that would be a geat bill to see Maiden Fastway and Saxon. I saw up in New England on that same tour Maiden and Fastway but the other band was coney hatch?? whatever happened to them. Saxon would have been a much better choice for me. That was the Peice of Mind tour and im thinking the Power and the Glory tour ..Add Fastway who probally had one of the best releases of that year..what a night of music that could have been for me.

Thanks to all for the selections you've suggested. Being a saxon fan since the beginning, I think I owe it to myself, and to Biff to indulge in the whole catalogue. I hope he's doing ok. I just heard about his house and would like to express my sympathy to him and his family. That triple bill of saxon , maiden and fastway must have melted a lot of metalheads that year. I have to say that seeing Maiden gaining back some ground on this side of the pond in recent years is really encouraging. Brave new world is the best album I've bought in years, and as for rock in rio, I can't keep it out of the dvd player. Drives the misses crazy, but I'm happy to say I've won her over. Last year she agreed to see them twice in two nights in two cities. Montreal and Toronto. Bloddy wench made me miss motorhead both nights though by being late. Unforgivable, and I contend that it is still a major factor in us being split to this day..... Brisish Metal Rules!!!