North American tour

bodomswildchild

New Metal Member
Dec 15, 2011
I'm going to the Feb 26th show in Toronto, and am rather excited obviously. So I have a couple questions. I only saw them on gigantour so they opened, how long is their headline set usually? My last question is do they usually let you get autographs or anything after the show?

Hey, the set is usually about 20 songs I believe, you should check out some of the current set lists in the tour thread. Also unless it's an official autograph signing session then you'll just have to find them after the show. Wait around the bus and if any of them come out then they'll be happy to sign whatever, but i'm not sure of how much they do that any more.

They usually play 16/17 songs, and with some luck a couple of seconds of some pop song. That takes around 70/75 minutes. Not that long.

well thats awesome tho cuz their last time in Canada at Heavy T.O festival they only played 45 mins, if that. which was awesome, but this will be their headlining show :D

When they played in North America for the ugly world tour they played 16 songs, I can't wait to see them in March

Since the gig is at Toronto's Sound Academy you wont be able to catch up with the band post show. The venue has a secure parking and loading zone. It is too bad, Toronto is lacking in good venues. Most are too small or not built for live sound :(
It would be nice if they were set to play Arrow Hall.

nooooooooooooooo :( i missed the band at the jager tent this summer in toronto :yell:

i didn't know they were gonna be there lol

edit: i guess i should have, it IS the jager tent afterall...

I thought that they would play more songs from their first album. Songs like "Touch like angel of death" which is a great song!

I knew the whole '15 year anniversary' didn't mean anything special. It's your average setlist with KTS and DW as possible surprises.

This is going to be their North American tour setlist...

Shovel Knockout
Are You Dead Yet?
Not My Funeral
Kissing the Shadows
Living Dead Beat
Roundtrip to Hell and Back
Children of Bodom
Deadnight Warrior
Hate Me!
Sixpounder
Blooddrunk
Angels Don't Kill
In Your Face
Hate Crew Deathroll

Encore:
Bodom After Midnight
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall

Source: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/children-of-bodom/2012/tremont-music-hall-charlotte-nc-13d14129.html

Meh, set list is ok i guess. see ya guys in Montreal!:kickass: