North

Yeah Ruins is all instrumental...I kinda like it that way. I think I'm gonna finally form my doom/down-tempo band and do something in a similar vein. Although they've done only one album without a vocalist, I think I'm going to create this band with the sole intention of not having a vocalist; I want to make it completely instrumental.

I prefer music with vocals tbh, even post-rock/sludge/doom whatever. Isis to me accompanies the atmosphere perfectly on their last two records. Total instrumentals tend to bore me a bit.

Haha I hate clicking on threads 3 days after they're made and realizing I'm specifically addressed. Listening to this now....

So far it really reminds me of Daylight Dies, except maybe a bit more pissed and less dramatic. So far so good!

I usually don't nitpick things down that deep. If it sounds good, it sounds good.

Altitudes, if you're a shredder, you probably won't like doom or down-tempo music...I've yet to find someone who actually likes both.

I don't even listen to "shred" music to be honest. I appreciate all music, but I gotta say my heart is at the good old classic rock :p