NortheR behind the scenes

You really didn't miss anything important, it's just drunken mumbling and cursing in Finnish and little bit in Swedish too :lol: But yeah, funny as hell!!

And they sing the most awesome song at the end with Alexi... Hei hei hevimies, on tehty raudastaaaaaa!!!!:headbang:

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
what does it mean? can you translate it, please? :)
haha, well literally it means "hey hey heavy(metal)man is made from iron", sounds so retarded in english btw... The whole song ("Hevimies", performed by Natsipaska) is just full of funny things about headbanging and leatherpants and balls and stuff like that... It's a song about heavy metal guys, nothing speacial. But it's a classic.:lol:

Fetzer said:
I used to play some Norther, I dunno why I don't play the songs anymore...

Because all their older songs are boring to play? I know that.

I don't know if I can watch the whole video. It is very annoying and the shit they are saying is... well, drunken bullshit at best.

I don't play anything anymore... I should continue to pratice but daaaammmnnn I have too much song to do................... Maybe I could kill myself and let all the rest of the world suffering for me... Yah, I'll become emo I think.

V. Bornebusch said:
haha, well literally it means "hey hey heavy(metal)man is made from iron", sounds so retarded in english btw... The whole song ("Hevimies", performed by Natsipaska) is just full of funny things about headbanging and leatherpants and balls and stuff like that... It's a song about heavy metal guys, nothing speacial. But it's a classic.:lol:

Thank you a lot! :) So, now that you told me this, the video seems more funny!

Fetzer said:
I don't play anything anymore... I should continue to pratice but daaaammmnnn I have too much song to do................... Maybe I could kill myself and let all the rest of the world suffering for me... Yah, I'll become emo I think.

Nooo!! :cry:

Si tu deviens emo, c'est à dire gay, je n'aurais plus de chance avec toi :lol: