NORTHERN KINGS (FEATURING NIGHTWISH & SONATA ARCTICA MEMBER):

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
THE LAST BIG BANG (NEXT TO TARJA) FOR 2007!!! A TRUE MEGA-STAR LINE-UP FROM SOME OF FINLAND'S BEST, FEATURING MARCO HIETALA (TAROT/NIGHTWISH), TONY KAKKO (SONATA ARCTICA), JP LEPPALUOTO (HARON AND J AHOLA (TERABETONI)!!!
THE BAND HAS RECORDED "REBORN" IN SHEDING NEW LIGHT ON CLASSICS THEY LOVE...

***Our 3rd shipment just arrived on Wednesday. With the draw of this morning, we've only got 14 copies left and the next order is delayed, probably due to demand.

If you give us a call this morning at 763-391-9344, we'll probably be able to ship a copy of this out to you by tomorrow if you get in as one of the first 14 people. This is probably the highest demand for the month of November so far.

Cd Inzane LLC
763-391-9344

IT'S COOL TO HEAR SOME OF THE COVERS BECAUSE THEY DID SOME INTERESTING ARRANGEMENTS OF THE SONGS, BUT TO BE HONEST I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER GIVE THIS CD MORE THAN ONE OR TWO SPINS BEFORE LETTING IT COLLECT DUST.

DEFINITELY COOL TO HEAR MARCO SING "DON'T STOP BELIEVING", BUT THAT COVER IS PRETTY GODAWFUL. THE COVER OF CREEP BY RADIOHEAD IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT REALLY STICKS OUT AS ACTUALLY BEING DECENT.

SO, IN SUMMARY: IF YOU HAVE EXTRA CASH LAYING AROUND AND FEEL LIKE BLOWING IT ON A NOVELTY ITEM, BUY THIS (OR GIVE ME THE CASH :D); OTHERWISE DON'T BOTHER.

I actually think Don't Stop Believeing cover is AWESOME. And Radiohead one is the worst on the CD. To each his own I guess. I think this album is great, almost like Nightwish did the covers. Very orchestrated and songs are quite a bit different from the originals. Fun listen.

Northern Kings - We Don't Need Another Hero

Like DrumRman said Guitar Heroes is quite awesome CD with a bunch of the most talented guitar w****ers in Finland doing some show-off. But no doubt, the most interesting name found on the CD booklet must be Matias Kupiainen. I hear questions "Matias who?" arising :p

He got to play a ten second solo on the CD after winning some guitar solo competition but his solo on GH was buried somewhere in the middle of track "12 Donkeys", so there is not much to speak of about it actually.

Anyway, at the Guitar Heroes CD release party at Tavastia, Helsinki on Nov 6th 2007 Matias was given a 15 min slot to show his skills on live TV broadcast. This is the latter 8 mins of his "15 mins of fame" called "The Attitude Medley" (feat. Laiho, Petrucci, Vai, Malmsteen et al)

I think that we are bound to hear more from him after he'll get his upcoming CD finished.
Until then, view some Youtube clips featuring Matias Kupiainen *here*

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think Don't Stop Believeing cover is AWESOME. And Radiohead one is the worst on the CD. To each his own I guess. I think this album is great, almost like Nightwish did the covers. Very orchestrated and songs are quite a bit different from the originals. Fun listen.
I have GOT to hear this version as I love the original!