NORTHWARD ft NIGHTWISH and PAGAN'S MIND members

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
NORTHWARD FEATURING NIGHTWISH SINGER, PAGAN'S MIND GUITARIST TO RELEASE DEBUT ALBUM IN OCTOBER; "WHILE LOVE DIED" VIDEO STREAMING

"...Northward, the hard rock project from masterminds Floor Jansen and Jorn Viggo Lofstad, have unleashed their debut single "While Love Died", alongside a video for the track, produced by Ville Lipiäinen. The single is a part of their upcoming debut album Northward, out October 19th...."

northwardcdaug18.jpg

The first time I listened I did not dig it much. As I have listened to more - this is a fantastic song. I like Floor just singing and belting here. She sounds great. Jorn Viggo - is AWESOME!! He is my favorite guitar player hands down. He is just classy. Always shows you what he can do but wanting more. He is awesome!! Looking forward to this.

Jørn Viggo Lofstad's guitar, check
Floor's voice, check

Good stuff, yes it is. Really it makes me want a new Pagan's Mind more, and a Floor guest on a PM track, though.

oops, noticed King's Gene beat me to it after the fact

Reactions: NorseBlood
Floor is so amazing. She can sing sweetly and softly, or as in this case she can belt it out like no one else. Thanks for posting.