NOSTALIA - THE PREMONITION

Nostalia

May 22, 2007
We recently just posted a new track called "The Premonition" up on our Myspace. I linked the mp3 stream from Soundclick to our Myspace page so hopefully it will sound a little better than Myspace streaming.

www.myspace.com/nostalia

Nostalia is a project I have been working on since 2004 and we kind of parted ways when Dan and Grant went on to After the Burial, but I still had a few songs left over from 2006 that I am finally getting around to recording now. These new songs will all compile to a full length concept album that continues the story from our previous album "Flags Must Fall". This story was taken place in Warsaw, Poland 1939, where a Polish man named Hugo was sentenced to jail for nearly killing a Polish government official for raping his wife and then was forced into the war when the Nazi's invaded Poland later that year.

The new album "Roswell" is a bit more of an abstract story that takes place right where the story left of in Flags Must Fall. Hugo's wife, Jadwiga, fleas Poland with her autistic son, Daison, to the USA and settles in a small town in New Mexico called Roswell. The story takes a drastic turn when the boy is abducted by a super natural force and opened his mind to things most people never comprehend about the world and is shown many future events in a dream (a premonition) and is given the task to help mankind.

Hope you guys like the new song.