Not pure metal - but truly inspired by it

D_Outvile

New Metal Member
Mar 22, 2007
Kiev, Ukraine
www.myspace.com
Hi. This post is here because the metal is one of the most creative and multi-layered style and, speaking of styles, is our favorite. Along with more "mainstream" inspirations like SOAD, Muse, St.Anger-by-you-know-whom, we also learned from Opeth:worship:, Anathema, Katatonia and others, and while time goes we dig this stuff more and more. It expands our music vision a lot.

If you want to check for ourselves what kind of music we did as a result, you are very welcome at www.myspace.com/outvile. If you happen to really like it (which happens:saint:), your visits and feedback can help a lot to our career that is being built at these very couple weeks (no kidding), with sky as no limit...
(If you like hard stuff, check first song first, it's a good start, and maybe third one next if you like...)

Thank you for any support and understanding.
D, Outvile team leader.

i actually really like this, it appealed to the side of me that likes opeth, and devin townsend

have you ever listened to the album "the mantle" by agalloch?

have you ever listened to the album "the mantle" by agalloch?

I have yet so many music to discover... It's a sad story why I didn't get enough to listen to before... Well, at least it's a great experience finding new great music now. My brother (our frontman) is much more experienced, specially with metal (it's funny because I was the first to like this style:))

there is a good chance that you would enjoy their album the mantle, when i listen to it i hear influences of opeth and burzum