Not Scott's trousers...

sixxswine said:
That's some "fun" that they should keep to themselves...
dude, whats wrong with poking a little fun with a britney song? lol they're obviously just doing it as a joke. I think it's funny as hell, I can't wait to hear it.

sixxswine said:
That's some "fun" that they should keep to themselves...

Agree with you Sixxi, as a joke for a B-side alright. I'm not fun of CoB at all but they're supposed to be a METAL band, and frankly giving ANY type of credit to the queen of crap is just whoring metal and all that we are standing for.

I want to believe I'm tolerant, but when it comes to pop and especially to that media parasite I'm really homicidal
g070.gif

I'm thinking these guys have been waiting to break into a "softer" side & this is their chance... I mean they covered Cooper's "Bed of Nails" on their E.P., which I didn't care for & that was a "pop" song. This band is a far cry now from the band that covered Slayer...

Wyvern said:
Agree with you Sixxi, as a joke for a B-side alright. I'm not fun of CoB at all but they're supposed to be a METAL band, and frankly giving ANY type of credit to the queen of crap is just whoring metal and all that we are standing for.

I want to believe I'm tolerant, but when it comes to pop and especially to that media parasite I'm really homicidal
g070.gif

Damn straight! Preach it Brother Wyvern! :worship:

Wyvern said:
well I could be mistaken, but I'm PRETTY sure they arent giving britney credit for anything.....think of it this way, do you think britney likes music like CoB? i highly doubt it, so she would probably puke hearing one of her songs covered by them, so I can't see any credit given to her by covering this.....

#1_Droogie said:
well I could be mistaken, but I'm PRETTY sure they arent giving britney credit for anything.....think of it this way, do you think britney likes music like CoB? i highly doubt it, so she would probably puke hearing one of her songs covered by them, so I can't see any credit given to her by covering this.....

What if they covered ... say ... a Hank Williams song? And they did it in CoB typical musical style? Would ya'll be wigging out that they're secretly turning COUNTRY on us? Hell no. CoB could maybe go Korn if they wanted to, but they can't go Britney Spears type pop any more than they could realisticly go country. It can't happen. I'm not saying "it shouldn't." I'm saying it "can't."

So don't worry about it. They're just having fun.

Lets all just wait and see or rather hear before we jump to any conclusions.

COB are one of my favorite bands and when they fuck up you be hearing me saying it first. But only after they did. Speculation sure can be fun, but speculation is just that, speculation.

I am not ready to bury them yet.

Skandinavians Have a Very unique view to the music to they play to them Doing a BS cover maybe no big deal I mean hell There is a Cover album of Swedish Metal Bands doing all abba covers and have gone on to record great metal albums Dont sellem out yet I think you will be pleasently surprised

JonnyD said:
I mean hell There is a Cover album of Swedish Metal Bands doing all abba covers and have gone on to record great metal albums Dont sellem out yet I think you will be pleasently surprised

You've got a point there. Tad Morose's "Knowing Me, Knowing You" is pretty damn good and it's pretty much straight up. And Abba back in the day is fairly equivalent to what Britney is today.