Not sure if anyone noticed, but they played 3 Redemption songs at PP...

Virtual Scott

Allroundniceguy™ and Musical Mastermind.
Apr 12, 2006
Lost Angeles, CA
www.oceansofnight.com
The establishment played 3 songs from the forthcoming Redemption CD - I'll assume they were almost complete, maybe even MIXED, but I know I heard Ray Alder's voice, on nothing I've heard before.

Anyhow, the songs sounded heavy, progressive, and tight. If you are expecting to be let down - don't. From what I've heard it sounds like a natural extension of TFoT... somewhat similar. My initial impression was less of a jump, quality-wise from TFoT to TOoR than from their debut CD to TFoT. Very promising. I'm not part of the Redemption street team, and I'm not getting a monetary kick back for this, but I figured at least SOME ONE else might've noticed!

I guess Nick is tight with the sound guy... ;-)

Some of us got a chance to hear the new material in a super secret underground lair, and we can all attest to its absolute awesomeness. Production quality alone is leaps and bounds better, and the songs simply RULE. Gonna be hard to top as prog metal disc of the year for 2007.
Now and Forever,
lmjh

Yes, I heard it and then as I was walking by Nick Van Dyk he tapped my shoulder, smiled and said "This is off of the new Redemption cd"

I can tell he was a proud mofo!!!!!

I can't wait to hear it in it entirety. We all know I just jones for Mr. Alder's _____ (voice, that's it VOICE!)

I was lucky enough to have it played for me in a quiet and un-distracted setting. It is indeed heavier, and the production is better. Ray's voice sounds better than last time as well. My only disappointment was that I couldn't pry the CD out of Nick's hand and take it home with me. :)