Not thrilled-Opeth CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pied Piper said:
If you like Opeth, which you may not, although the post count would suggest otherwise, then I'd give Still Life another listen. It really is an awesome CD, one which for me, is the epitomy of Opeth's sound.

He said he loves BWP. Thats the reason this got me rather baffled.

Bierbommetje said:
Id still like to know his motives for buying the album for 9 quid, listening to it for ONE day, then selling it for 6.

Who said one day?

If I need to struggle through an album after 5 or so listens, then it ain't for me...if it's work, it's not enjoyment...I work enough...I don't need to work through my listening.

Opeth is actually like slow emo with cookie monster death metal vocals...I like Blackwater Park, but after trying 3 albums...I've had my fill...I feel they're highly stylized, predictible, repetitive and definitely overrated...not thrilled with the level of musicianship either. To each his own.

pogopuggie said:
Oh calm down boys, *pat* let the ebay addict alone. It's his loss.

LOL... just lol. I love people.

Boo hoo:cry: ...sorry not everyone loves your sweet, little "metal" band...sorry not everyone agrees with you and the rest of the little fanboy/girls. We all can't agree...That's the way of world sweetheart...join the rest of us sometime.

schenkadere said:
To each his own.

That's the truth. I aready know many here are ready to have an aneurysm over your comments.... but you're right.... since it's your opinion which you're entitled to. I am however closing the thread to save the forum from itself.

Btw, there appears to be 2 cheap Opeth CD's for sale on ebay in this thread. I'd get on it.

End.

Status
Not open for further replies.