Nothing beats genuine, quality BBQ

Nate The Great said:
Yes. I like to cook stuff on the grill. It should be known that California is as good as any state at the art of BBQ.

I also like grilled veggies.
hey i have to represent for california too, but i dunno man southern bbq is fucking awesome, i hardly ever have it though...i went to a southern-style bbq joint in nyc when i was there last summer, fucking ridiculous, the brisket melts in your mouth

lurch70 said:
here's the deal of the year ... don't say I don't hook you guys up ...

OmahaSteaks - The American Celebration Bundle with $212 Worth of Filet Mignons, Top Sirloins, Pork Chops, Stuffed Soles, Gourmet Franks, Burgers, and Potatoes au Gratin + 3 FREE Gifts for Only $59.99!

The crazy and VERY popular OmahaSteaks promotion called American Celebration bundle comes with 4 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons, 4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins, 4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops, 2 (4.5 oz.) Stuffed Sole with Scallops and Crab, 8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks, 4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers, and 10 portions Potatoes au Gratin. This whole package is only $59.99. This is almost too good to be true because this combo is usually $212! On top of that, this deal also comes with a FREE gift of 6 Burgers, Cutlery & Cutting Board too! Sorry if the instructions are confusing below, but this is the only way for this deal to work.

• First start by clicking on the special link here to go to OmahaSteaks. OMAHA STEAKS PROMO
  • Then click on ORDER FROM A MAILING option on the left side under the search function.
  • Enter in BA5085 under Enter Priority Code and click on Continue.
  • Now enter in 7819bbb under Enter an Item # and click on Add to Cart.
  • Continue to check out. Make sure you select FREE gift of 6 Burgers, Cutlery & Cutting Board.
  • Total should come out to be $59.99 plus shipping. Enjoy!

:kickass:

Nothing like a gigantic bbq on a hot summer afternoon/evening with a million people and twice as many beers. Good times!

you said it. nice weather, good friends, cold beer, a ballgame, and lots of BBQ waiting to be consumed.

Too bad no one throws any good BBQ parties around here. Just because of that, I might have to throw the most rootin', tootin' party of all time. All people in the Connecticut area are pre-invited... and everyone else.

I've been trying to figure out how to make BBQ ribs, so that they come out the same each time. Some times they are fantastic, some times they're just OK. Hopefully I'll figure it out this summer.

Zod

Last great ribs I had my friend made, I believe he baked them in beer for like 4 hours. He knew they were high quality too, because we have the litmus test for excellent ribs: our black friend loved them. :loco:

My favorite bbq'd food is chicken, there are just so many different ways to do it, none of which are wrong. Then of course a whole garlic flower on the top rack to pick at while cookin' now THAT's good eats. :headbang:

Crimson Velvet said:
I worship BBQ! But unfortunately, my girlfriend is a vegetarian, so I have to try to limit myself... :erk:

Just because your girlfriend is a vegetarian doesn't make you one. Tell her to get off your nuts and go masturbate with a carrot.

I had a barbecue just the other week. My womans and my childrens and I, oh we had ourselves a grand time. Ribs, brisket, steaks, chicken, corn bread, okra, potatoes, corn on the cob. We had the opossums falling out of the trees it smelled so good!

Random Beard said:
Just because your girlfriend is a vegetarian doesn't make you one. Tell her to get off your nuts and go masturbate with a carrot.

Of course not, but you don't sit and shove meat down your throat by the pound if it makes the person you're eating with naucious. I'll consider the latter part, though... :Spin:

I'm a Texan. I know my fucking bbq. :kickass:

Hey Cara, have you ever eaten at a Colter's pit bbq? They fucking win.

In Huntsville, we had Mackenzie's BBQ. Goddarn that's the best damn BBQ restaurant ever. There was also Mt. Zion bbq, which won the Best BBQ in Texas award so many damn tmes I've forgotten.

THe best BBQ I've tasted was from my wife's grandfather's BBQ team at the Texas Rodeo and Cookoff.

J. said:
In Huntsville, we had Mackenzie's BBQ. Goddarn that's the best damn BBQ restaurant ever. There was also Mt. Zion bbq, which won the Best BBQ in Texas award so many damn tmes I've forgotten.

THe best BBQ I've tasted was from my wife's grandfather's BBQ team at the Texas Rodeo and Cookoff.

I've heard about Mt. Zion bbq somewhere... interesting.

ya, it's in Huntsville. It's known throughout the state. Personally it wasn't my favorite. But I haven't had it for probably six years, so I might like it a lot more these days. It's run by a black family, and I tell ya, those little old Negresses just keep bringing out that bbq as soon as they see an empty plate. The restaurant itself is a hole-in-the-wall type place, my favorites kinds of restaurants.

E-bortion said:
Hey Cara, have you ever eaten at a Colter's pit bbq? They fucking win.

but of course! i can still hear the commercial in my head..."at cowlter's, cowlter's barbecuewwwww...wewww...wewwwww...wewwww"
mmm good stuff:tickled:
tommy's bbq pit in irving is damn good too.