Nottingham Rock City Saturday

alob

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2003
Anyone going off here?
i got ticket no 400 this week, i hope there is more sold and lots of saturday night regulars are going.

I have a funny feeling that with the ticket sales certain companies get batched numbers of tickets. I got ticket numbers 1398 and 1399 yet the gig in glasgow is being moved to the garage from the barras.

What is the rock city for a night out i have heard its quite good?

bought the tickets from rock city, so guess they would take the first batch, so hopefully the usual ticket agencies have sold a load as well.
rock city is ace for a night out, well worth experiencing.

I was there, and mighty fine it was too.
Setlist:

1. Contact (intro tape)
2. What Doesn't Die
3. Superhero
4. Got The Time
5. Caught In A Mosh
Inside Out
Safe Home
NFL
Antisocial
Madhouse
Black Lodge
Nobody Knows Anything, complete with an additional drum solo
Only

14. Be All, End All
15. Soldiers of Metal (intro only)
16. Metal Thrashing Mad
17. Bring The Noise/I'm The Man/Bring The Noise
18. I Am The Law (won in loudest cheer contest vs Indians)

It was a good gig, the crowd were singing along and shouting really loudly although I don't think it was quite a sell out.
I was a bit disappointed but they didn't change the set more but Be All End All was good, no Catharsis though.

Scott said that they would definitely have learn another song off Fistful by the time they come back and they seemed to indicate that they'd be back in a few months, Christmas tour?

I don't see why they might not play Lone Justice if they're going to be learning songs off Fistful, also one off the t-shirts was the Spreading The Disease cover on the front and the Strap It On denim kjacket picture off WCFYA album sleeve.

Wullief, it's definitely worth a trip down, that was the first time I'd been and it was well good, I'm defintely going again.

I was supposed to be seeing them again tonight in Cardiff, but I decided not to in the end, still Astoria on Friday!

it rocked, better show than the astoria in march, maybe due to them having played the new stuff more times live now.
crowd was good, not sold out but almost.

alob said:
it rocked, better show than the astoria in march, maybe due to them having played the new stuff more times live now.
crowd was good, not sold out but almost.

I preferred the Astoria gig, but realy it's just quibbling between perfection and almost perfection isn't it? Both gigs were ace!