Novembers Doom added to Katatonia date in Chicago?

nomisofsiman

Sep 19, 2008
Wheaton, IL
So out of curiosity I was looking on Ticketmaster and noticed that the tour featuring Katatonia, Swallow the Sun and Orphaned had Novembers Doom added to it. I'm guessing this is strictly a Chicago thing as it isn't on the other dates, which makes sense since they are from Chicago. Did anyone else know this?

No sorry, we are only doing the Chicago show. We are trying to get a proper US tour in motion soon though.

Didn't realize you're in the band. :lol:

That'd be cool. I've been wishing to catch you guys live for a long time, since I missed the tour you did a few years back. Looking forward to finally catch the band live.

AngraRULES - Serious question.
Did you think I was in Novembers Doom?

You will not believe how many ND questions I get from folks who think I am in the band!!!! :)

I know it's prolly partially my fault, since I am from Chi-town, and speak of them frequently.

AngraRULES - Serious question.
Did you think I was in Novembers Doom?

You will not believe how many ND questions I get from folks who think I am in the band!!!! :)

I know it's prolly partially my fault, since I am from Chi-town, and speak of them frequently.

Haha, no, I actually knew you weren't in the band, but I was aware that you're in touch with them/friends with them, so I figured you'd be a pretty reliable source.

Haha, no, I actually knew you weren't in the band, but I was aware that you're in touch with them/friends with them, so I figured you'd be a pretty reliable source.

Fair enough!
Yes, I am in touch with most of the guys fairly regularly.
They are extremely accessible dudes!!!

For you guys who are fans, I highly recommend visiting their forum on here.
We have a good time over there.

Just had to ask, since I have been asked personal questions about band business, finding out later they thought I was actually a member....

Yeah, I had no idea one of the November's Doom members posted on here either! :kickass: The Novella Reservoir is the one I've downloaded from emusic just the other night.

E-music money well-spent, there!

Get either Into Nights Requiem Infernal or The Pale Haunt Departure next.

Concur. If you like any of the three, you'll like the other two. :kickass:

got 'em all, been into these guys since Ivy/Flowers --- let's do a ranking:

1) The Pale Haunt Departure
2) The Knowing
3) Novella Reservoir
4) Into Nights Requiem Infernal
5) Amid It's Hallowed Mirth
6) To Welcome The Fade
7) Of Sculptured Ivy & Stone Flowers

Not an easy task, there isn't a truly weak album in the bunch!

I really enjoyed The Knowing and To Welcome the Fade. It hasn't really done it for me since though. Probably need to give the newer stuff another listen. I just have this thing in the back of my mind that keeps saying "Novembers Death" and it's keeping me from really getting into anything past TWTF.