Novembers Doom girl t shirt

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
Just to let anyone interested know, I put up a Nov Doom girl's t-shirt on eBay. I'm not sure if the band has any of these any longer, but I know they were fairly limited (around 100 of so were made i think- anyone remember?). I never realized these were American Apparel shirts- that's evidently pretty trendy these days. Once again proving the band was/is ahead of their time, no?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4833983198

Just wanted this to go to someone that might actually wear it, as I seriously doubt my wife ever will (ok, she specifically said "nope, I will never wear that"). Let me know if there are any questions, and sorry to the band if they think it's inappropriate to place this note here. Feel free to delete it.

You're an anus. LOL kidding.

Yes actually only 50 of these were ever made, I remember because I'm the one who bought those for printing on hehe. They were the first ND girlie shirts ever made, back in 2000, not long before "The Knowing" was done. I don't know if we have any of these left anymore. For a $0.99 starting bid, I sure hope someone is smart enough to take advantage of this auction.

you got those shirts for a dollar? wow, damn cheap. we just pressed shirts and i thought we had a cheap price. do you guys have any of them left,and do you think they would fit baby? i just had a newborn (yup, i'm a doom metal daddy) and would love one of those for her?

Those white ones are a bit large for a newborn. Actually, I took one of the new girlie T-s, a small, and had the neck hole sewn in a little bit, and it fits my 3 year old perfectly. haha It looks like I had it made for her.

Congrats by the way! I'm a fairly new dad myself. It's amazing.

Well for one thing these shirts were purchased and printed about six years ago so you have to take that into consideration with the price. Secondly I purchased the shirts from a place that was blowing them out below wholesale at the time, and we had a friend print them for us so that's why it was so cheap to make. The shirts we make now are definitely not nearly as inexpensive.

Novembers Paul said:
Those white ones are a bit large for a newborn. Actually, I took one of the new girlie T-s, a small, and had the neck hole sewn in a little bit, and it fits my 3 year old perfectly. haha It looks like I had it made for her.

Congrats by the way! I'm a fairly new dad myself. It's amazing.

thanks man, it is amazing being a daddy.... nothing like it really! congrats to you also!

i hear ya on the shirts, that definitely rocks that you guys got such a great deal!