Rarest ND item on Ebay ever...

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
This is really bizarre! The T-Shirt for sale on Ebay here was a test printing of the original version for "Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers." If you look at the picture, you can even see the target marks for lining up the color. We rejected this shirt, as the color seperations were really bad, and we had professional films made for the shirt after seeing the way this came out. I bet this is one of maybe 4 shirts in existance. The quality is shit, and looks more like a bootleg shirt, but it HAS to be the most rare item of ours, ever.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3802616182&category=29928

that's weird. i didn't have one of those; did we give it to someone?
i do have a couple for every leaf that falls shirts, longslv and shortslv, which are rare.
you should do some of those for 01d sk001 types.

TheNewChupe said:
that's weird. i didn't have one of those; did we give it to someone?
i do have a couple for every leaf that falls shirts, longslv and shortslv, which are rare.
you should do some of those for 01d sk001 types.

And it gets even weirder. I emailed the seller, and asked where they picked that shirt up from, and the response was...

"I found it at a second hand store in Oak Lawn."

We never gave those out, and certainly not with registration marks on them! Very weird. I wonder if they were thrown out in the garbage, and someone got them and dropped them off at a salvation army of something. Very weird.