Yet another ND rarity on Ebay

The material on this tape is slower and heavier then the songs on Amid Its Hallowed Mirth, back in the day when the guitar player had balls (LOL, im kidding). This is fucking rare indeed! I only have 1 copy myself. We recorded this, and the 7", Ripping Avulsion around the same time, and the 7" made it onto Amid. Those songs were Sadness Rains, and A Dirge of Sorrow. We changed the name to Novembers Doom before the 7" was even released, and I remember that REALLY pissing off my friend Casey who released the 7" under his label Metal Merchant / Gutted records.

The tape has me and Steve (the Amid guitarist), the original drummer Jim (who left the band just before recording Amid), and I think a guy named Mike, who played the bass on an Upright double bass with a bow.

Little history for you guys. haha

Novembers Paul said:
Actually, ED-209 has got to be the most bad ass movie robot ever.

But part 2 was worthless, and I don't even think I could stomach a 3rd. Next tour, we'll do a marathon.
I thought part 2 was better than the first one. Part three was ok there were ninja robots from japan fighting robocop they didn't last very long though cause he just punched there heads off. But his jetpack in that movie kicked major ass.

When Robocop realized who he was, well it was too emotional for me.

But anyway, this tape will be mine. Everyone will be at work and not able to bid, and since I'm still useless I'll drop down the winning bid and say, SUCK IT!!

But Robocop had a heart, and it was broken. You've got to fell for that.

Man.....and you guy's give me hell for MY taste....

How does a thread about Laceration demos disintegrate into a Robocop discussion? That could only happen here....or perhaps the Maudlin board.

I think Eric and Vito should get together and write the true doom song, a conceptual piece called "Robo-Fop".

hey, the only reason i know that scene is because the local station played robocop 2 this past weekend and i was flipping through at that point.

my latest dvd purchase was the space ghost thing, so that's where my head's at.