Novembers Doom pics from 5/9/2009

Thanks. This was my first ND show and I really enjoyed it. The slow song made me a bit sleepy though.. :Smug:

Paul, please send me your email infos via the contact form on my site. I would like to shoot some of your forthcoming shows after the release of your next CD.

full band shots are cool. why do photographers almost never make them? we hardly get any with my band.

The answer is... getting full band pics that are in focus is very hard to accomplish. Whenever possible, I include one or more in each of my band galleries.

Another possibility is that I shoot differently than most concert photogs out there. I enjoy shooting my stuff "outside of the photo pit". My favorite shots are those taken over the tops of the audience's heads. Those are the pics that portray the band exactly as you saw them perform (without the smell of the sweaty, intoxicated headbanger in front of you).

I hardly ever see any other photographers crawling every inch of the venue looking for the best shots. They shoot their 3 songs of close ups and go home.

Last night I posted some great shots of Primordial's killer show from 5/7/2009.

Cool photos, I've recently been bringing a camera to every show I've been to. Music photography is loads of fun!

The slow song made me a bit sleepy though.. :Smug:

Are you being serious or joking around???????

The only slow song of the electric set was Autumn Reflection.
That is a top 10 ND tune for me.

If you were being serious, then I suppose you didn't bother with the acoustic set???????

Anyhow, great pics as always.